Chapter 24 - Yellow Polish

Comincia dall'inizio

"Where is Louis?"

"Oh, I left him here. I thought he went back upstairs."

"How did you 'remove' him from the kitchen?"

Evy frowned, "I offered him my hand, your Majesty. I went to the kitchen and saw him in his robe. He was holding it and exposing a lot of his skin –I just reacted. There are a lot of alphas in the kitchen and the aura in the room was uncomfortable." Evy dipped his head, "I apologize if I did something wrong, I only wanted to make sure he was safe."

Harry half-growled, spinning around, robe gliding behind him. He went to the hallway Louis was usually in, then the library. Harry checked the third floor and his bedroom again before checking the green house. Louis' smell was faint and possibly from yesterday, but Harry walked on. He went outside, looking around, "Louis!"

The alpha took a big whiff of air, closing his eyes to hear for the omega. His head snapped to an eye peeking at him behind a shed, "omega." Harry walked closer, taking deep breaths as he approached the shed. "I will give you the chance to come out from behind there."

Louis whined, ducking out with his robe scrunched up. If this was what he had done earlier then yes, it was way too much skin. Harry closed his eyes, reminding himself to breath –to calm down but all he could see was fifteen chefs, alphas, and Louis' beautiful bruised thighs exposed for their eyes. Harry could feel the flare up of anger with a mix of jealousy that he refused to acknowledge as such.

"Why..."

Louis whined again, a painful one –a sad one. Harry looked at him, the omega's face bright red and coated in tears. Louis rocked on his heels, fingers tight together, "mm..."

Harry closed his eyes, shuddering at the heartbreaking whining that didn't stop. He slowly sat on the grass, arms open, "come here, beautiful."

Louis shifted on his feet, tears dripping down his chin. He shook his head softly, mouth in a permanent frown, "ah..."

Harry shuddered again, goosebumps on his arms. "Baby strawberry, come here. Come to your alpha." The King gave a smile soft smile, "I want you, please. May I have you, beautiful? I want my omega."

Louis inched forward, falling down on his knees just in front of Harry. Harry tutted at Louis' red eyes and soaked face, "Louis. I am not mad at you." Louis looked down. "I would like to talk to you. May we speak?" Louis didn't respond and it bothered him more than it should. Harry held out a hand, "I will not hurt you, I will not scream."

Louis leaned closer, trembling hands landing on Harry's thighs. He rubbed his face against Harry's, whining louder when the alpha pulled him in. Louis sniffled, "I am sorry..."

Harry fell back against the grass, taking Louis with him, "I am not upset, I was but now I am not." He put a hand at the back of Louis' head and one on his lower back, "how is your back?"

Louis mumbled a small 'okay' into Harry's chest.

"Okay?" Harry pressed two fingers against the base of Louis' spine, "are you sure?"

Louis nodded, glancing up at him, eyes still wet. "Yes."

"How did you sleep?"

"Okay..."

Harry tugged on Louis' hair gently, kissing his nose, "what happened this morning? Will you tell me?"

Louis dropped his head onto Harry's chest again, sobbing, "alpha..."

"Relax, strawberry." Harry put a hand on Louis' butt, rubbing it softly, "look at me." Harry sighed gently when Louis did, more tears in his eyes than before. "Louis, I told you I am not upset. I just want to know."