Chapter 23 - A baby

Start from the beginning

Louis jolted when he felt his slick escape him. He cupped a hand around his balls, sliding a finger past that to his tight hole, "Harry..." Louis' finger slid in with a little difficulty, trembling inside him. His skin prickled underwater and the wheezing began, "touch me, alpha. Yours." Louis clenched around the one finger, pushing it as far as it could go, "my alpha –all mine."

He stroked himself at the same time, nipples hardening when his top half arched out of the water, "I want you, I want you." His whispers turned harsh, "inside me –come inside me." He moaned loud, moving his hand faster, happy with the still finger keeping him full, "Harry –alpha, please, I want your knot –I want your-" Louis' chest tightened, vision blurring, seeing Harry holding Ivan –happy holding him.

He tossed his head back, finger slipping out, coming under the water. "Fuck!" He howled, "Yes, yes!"

Louis moaned louder when the door slammed opened, revealing a very angry alpha. Harry's brows got tighter, and he almost pulled Louis straight out of the bath.

Louis growled, swatting him, "stop grabbing me so hard! Stop it!"

Harry growled back, pressing his face against Louis', "I should not have to stop my work because of you!"

Louis winced, water spilling on the floor, "I said sorry to him!"

"And to me! You were supposed to come straight to me!" Harry snarled, "He saw you naked –he saw everything and now you are touching yourself!"

Louis threw the soap water at Harry's clothes, soaking him. "I am touching myself! I am not thinking about Wisler! I am thinking about you! I was embarrassed!"

Harry looked down at his drenched clothing, "Louis..."

"I was thinking about you! How could you ever think –ah!" Harry pushed him under the water and Louis shot out, catching Harry walking out of the bathroom. "Harry!" His voice cracked, hitting both sides of the bathtub, "Harry!" He climbed out of the bathtub, slipping on his back. He whined, starting to cry, "Alpha!" He sobbed, in pain and stressed, "Alpha!"

Harry was in the bathroom in seconds, shirt missing. He shook his head at Louis on the floor, picking him up gently. He grabbed a towel, putting it around Louis' front, "you slipped –great."

Louis cried sharply, a little overwhelmed. He dug his nails into Harry's shoulders, crying louder when he set his butt against the cold counter. Harry wiped his tears with the towel, stopping when he saw it wasn't helping. He left Louis crying, removing the rest of his wet clothes.

"Come here, we need to relax first." Harry picked him back up, drying him off before taking Louis to the bed. "What hurts, tell me."

Louis touched his back, being over-dramatic but he knew he would get what he wanted. "You hurt me all day!"

"Did I tell you to climb out of the tub while wet?" Harry rubbed his back, "you are going to bruise. You need to be careful."

"I am already bruising because you squeezed me all day!"

Harry sighed, sitting on the high bed, "I am sorry that I did that. I was going to apologize."

Louis sniffled, trying to move, "hurts."

"I know, I heard you hit the ground." Harry rubbed his spine, "practically felt it." He ran the hand through Louis' hair, "I am sorry for causing you pain, Louis."

Louis sat up on his knees, hugging the soft towel, "and for screaming at me."

Harry's lip pulled up into a snarl, "no."

"I –he did not see everything."

"He saw enough."

Louis wiped his face, new tears sprouting, "everything hurts, alpha... my sides, my back –my knee."