Chapter 23 - A baby

Börja om från början

Evy nodded seriously, "you will be wonderful –forgiving." He bowed once more before walking away.

Louis stayed at the bottom of the stairs for a minute before trudging up the stairs. He passed Harry's office, hearing him speaking to someone, going to his bedroom. Louis locked the door, putting his polishes in the bathroom and his notebook on the bed. He removed his shoes, setting them at the end of the bed before going to the bathroom to shower.

He took off each piece of jewelry one by one, setting them on the empty tray in the bathroom. Nothing of Harry's was here –not even cologne.

He took off the last ring before removing his shirt. He did not feel dirty but he did feel like there were a lot of scents on him that he didn't really want. Louis removed his pants and underwear, wiggling his toes against the cold floor. He quickly popped outside the door when it was opened, "alpha?"

Louis froze seeing Wisler and not Harry. He tripped before running into the bathroom, which may have been the worst part of it. Wisler just saw everything.

Louis slammed the door shut, sliding down to the floor. "Ugh!" He covered his face, extremely embarrassed, "no!"

"Ah, Louis?" Wisler knocked, "I am very sorry. I did not know you were in here –you were just downstairs."

"It is my fault." Louis wanted to scream some more. "I am sorry."

"No, it is my fault, I should have knocked. I had just spoke to Harry and he asked me to retrieve his bag from the room, I did not know."

"It is fine." Louis rubbed his red face, "can –I be alone, please?"

"Of course." Wisler cleared his throat, "have a good night."

Louis huffed when the door closed. He tried to ignore his beating heart, quickly climbing into the claw foot tub. He sat on the cold porcelain for a while before filling the tub, "why do these things happen to me."

Louis' sides hurt, bruised, and now his knee hurt from tripping. He breathed in and out slowly, reaching on the windowsill for soap. Louis bit his lip, unsure of which one was for the bath; "sh –sh –sha –shampoo." Louis smiled proudly, putting that back. He took the next one, reading, "bub –please say bubble." He licked his lips, stopping the water when it got high.

He squirted the soap into the water, swirling it around. Louis turned back on the faucet for a moment, waiting for bubbles to form. He smiled when the bubbles started, turning off the water, "ah..." He closed his eyes, sinking into the warmth.

He had been waiting for Harry, taking a nap after everyone left. Louis found a spot by the window downstairs, sketching out new art for Harry's office. It was six and he still was not done working. Louis sank even further, running his hands over his chest, hand sliding down to his limp cock. He brushed over it gently, rubbing the soft tip with his index finger.

The sensual touches got him thinking about earlier, when Harry and him were in the dining room –people working around them. He pictured Harry pushing him over the immaculate table, taking him for every eye in the castle –reminding them who he belonged to.

Louis laid his head back, throat bobbing, finally completely relaxed –the situation with Wisler now flown south. He used both hands, fondling himself to life, "ah..."

He thought about Harry's sharp teeth against the back of his neck, making his bite tingle. It reminded him of his heat, of every moment Harry took him again and again because Louis told him to. He growled, tugging harder, "alpha..." Louis circled the tip with his thumb, biting hard on his bottom lip, "oh, my alpha..."

Louis was whispering, afraid of someone hearing, afraid of even hearing himself. He thought about Harry holding him down, dominating him at the right time –when Louis needed it. Harry protecting him from himself, taking good care of him. Louis felt right in Harry's hands, he felt good. He thought again about the table, how Harry said stop but he was hard underneath him.