Chapter 9 - Exception

Beginne am Anfang

But Lord if Harry didn't make him feel beautiful last night. Harry was aggressive with the softest undertone. Louis learned, at very young, to appreciate art even if it is confusing art. And, unfortunately, Harry was art –everyone was their own type of art. Some were harder to see, Harry being one of them, but once you saw it –it became hyperrealism.

Harry wasn't greedy, he'd made sure to pleasure both of them. King of generosity indeed. He could have taken advantage of Louis' ignorance, but he'd tugged Louis down with him, immersing them in bliss.

He tried not thinking about last night all morning –even during breakfast. He felt clingy and was grateful that people had caught them together. It gave Louis the excuse to cuddle and soak up all of Harry's kisses and touches –without asking for them.

Louis' pride would be the death of him –or his thievery.

He set his bag on the bed, looking around. He couldn't imagine what anyone would do with this much space. Louis pulled out his book and pencil, looking around for something he wanted to draw. He was not about to admit that he was a little afraid of leaving the room.

He climbed onto the large bed, pulling a heavy gray fur over his lap. Louis bit his lip, considering drawing Harry's eyes but he decided on the house they'd passed before it skipped his memory. Harry's eyes would probably be engraved in his brain forever.

Louis started with lines –always a simple outline that gave him an idea. Drawing from memory was never easy but he managed it pretty well. It always did bother him when he found out he'd missed an important detail or even an unimportant one. How disrespectful to the art –to the image.

The first picture he'd ever drawn was of a duck. A small duck had been lost, waddling around their home's backyard. Louis was two and his mother let him outside to run around –more to keep him from annoying her.

He didn't have his crayons outside and had to draw with a rock. He drew the small duck on one of their cement stones in the dirt –She almost hugged his little heart out of his chest that day. Happy that that her child was an artist and could possibly work for their king when he was old enough.

Louis closed his art book once the sketch was finished. He was tired –tired and drained from the amount of attention today. He laid on his back, bringing a different fur to his face –this fur was a soft red and smaller. It was coming home with him.

The room smelled nothing like Harry. The alpha truly did not ever live here –not even slept here.

The castle was loud, a lot of people running one way and the other. Screaming across the hallway and right in front of the bedroom. Louis was used to the silence of the house but he was also used to the small noises of the forest –this was okay.

The omega curled up into the large mattress, doing his best to ignore all the noise around the bustling castle.

-

Louis stirred when he heard a noise, louder than the sounds from outside the room. He sat up quickly when he smelled an unfamiliar smell.

The maid flinched, freezing in place.

Louis whined low, cupping the red fur to his cheek. "Hello..."

The omega, whom had been at the house, pressed his lips together, nervous. "Hello." He bowed his head quickly, "I am sorry to interrupt your rest, omega." He looked up, "I am only here to clean the restroom."

Louis nodded, scooting off the bed, "yes, of course." He gathered his things, rolling the red fur in his arms. "I will leave."

"That is not necessary, omega."