Louis was face to face with something that made his mouth water with little choice.

"Grab it, omega."

Louis heard him clearly the first time but hadn't moved a hand until Harry said it again –calmer, with tenderness falling over Louis' wet hair.

"Grab it."

It didn't fit in one hand, it was heavy and long –stiff. The water hit his skin in light drops, adding to the ones already coating him. Harry's back blocked the harsh spray of water, giving him a god-like look.

"It is heavy," Louis whispered but Harry heard him. He swallowed, glancing down at his own dick –stiff as well. "Heavier than mine."

"Yes, it is." Harry's voice was patient and Louis was grateful.

Louis' fingers have always been dainty –soft. He bit his bottom lip hard, lashes dripped with water droplets that accumulated in the moist air. "It is prettier than mine."

Harry smirked and it tugged hard at Louis' stomach, feeling a tingle down to his balls. "I beg to differ."

Louis blushed, hot in the face. He gulped, sniffling, "what should I do?" His voice was small, betraying his personality. "Do I just –put it –there?"

"Where?"

Harry's voice was smug, and it would normally annoy Louis but it only made his thighs twitch. The small omega cleared his throat, "my –my mouth." He felt like he was staring at the tip of a knife. Harry's cock had a small slit in it, like his, Louis could see liquid building out of it. He looked up quickly before it would fall, "may I?"

Harry lifted a brow, "may you what?"

"Try it." Harry's growl had him flinching, hands still in place. "Please?"

"It is yours for now, do as you please."

Louis licked his lips, eyes back on the thin liquid –this might be pre-come, Louis is pretty sure it is. His tongue darted out, licking over the head before moving away. It was silky with a salty taste but in no way was it bad. He sniffed at Harry's penis, nose pressed against the hard length. The smell was more intoxicating than Harry's pheromone –Harry's scent was something too familiar.

"Mm," Harry vibrated, loose hand stroking back Louis' wet hair. "Lick it some more, omega."

Louis made a noise, nerves dancing under his skin. He licked the sides, pulling the skin back, nosing Harry's cock. "Smells good, alpha."

Harry groaned low, fisting Louis' hair gently, other hand pulling down his bottom lip. "Are you trying to torment me, little omega?"

Louis purred in his chest, bouncing slightly on his knees, moving closer. His face rubbed against the top of Harry's thigh, nibbling on the thumb against his tongue. "I will do it bad."

"Let me judge that."

Louis looked up, meeting the alpha's intense gaze. He swallowed hard, moving back to stare at the erection, red and still firm. He grasped it in two hands once again, starting with one lick –then two. Louis was moaning at the third lick, tasting the pre-come once again. He squeezed his thighs together when his ass grew slick. The omega groaned when the slick began dripping down to his feet and onto the shower floor.

Harry took a deep breath of air, "I have wondered what you would smell like." His voice was rough –broken, "it has not been tampered with –it is sweet."

Louis whined, "thank you, alpha..."

The omega stroked the penis carefully, as if he was going to do damage somehow. Louis nibbled gently on the sides, biting his way to the head. Harry jerked only slightly, head falling back, letting the water hit Louis. The omega shivered, butt sitting back on the heels of his feet. He liked Harry's noises, liked that he was responsive even if Louis wasn't doing much.