Chapter 6 - Texture

Start from the beginning

"Move aside." He kissed Louis' forehead when the omega started shaking. "It will rain soon." Harry ignored the howls and growls. "You all should take cover."

-

Louis rubbed his eye, stuck to Harry's side, "may we speak now?"

"Yes."

Louis blinked at the house that came into focus, "you were so fast."

"I am fast."

"And what if they would have attacked us?"

"They would have all been killed," Harry walked faster when a raindrop fell. He covered Louis more when the rain fell a little harder. "We must hurry." Louis hugged Harry tighter when the heavy gate opened for them.

"Zayn." Harry walked to the door, uncovering Louis once they were under the covering.

"Sir."

Louis blinked quickly when the alpha seemed to appear from the air.

"If Louis is to step out of this house, you will follow him."

"Yes sir."

Harry opened the door, "dismissed." He motioned Louis inside first, "did you get wet?"

Louis shook his head, untying the robe, "no." He pouted, "I am sorry I got us in trouble."

"If you go to that forest without me, you will die –this is not a warning, you will."

Louis nodded quickly, "Okay."

Harry sighed, removing his wet robe, "I will shower –you should as well."

Niall quickly came down the stairs, "My King." He clasped his hands together, head bowed. "You took so long –I tried to sleep but I wanted to make sure you were home."

"So kind, omega." Harry smiled, patting Niall's cheek. "Did you enjoy your day with Liam?"

"Yes sir," Niall blushed, "we decided to stay in."

"There is nothing wrong with that." Harry looked back at Louis who stood lonely, "Louis."

Louis played with his robe, "yes?"

"Greet Niall."

"Hello, Niall."

Niall bowed his head, "my Queen."

Louis lowered his head, "Harry."

"Yes?"

He pouted, "May I sleep with you?"

Harry squinted at him, "you may." He held out a hand for Louis who ran to it. "Niall, sleep –tell Liam I said goodnight."

"Yes sir. Goodnight, my King –my Queen."

Louis whispered a small 'goodnight', squeezing Harry's hand. He kept close to Harry's side, stepping in the room first when Harry prompted him. Louis stared at the bed, "I am scared to be alone."

"No one will harm you in this home." Harry threw his robe in the waste basket, "this is why you should listen." He turned around, "this Kingdom is mine –I can travel to any territory in Arizella without a harm coming to me. You are unknown –you cannot. Arizella is seen as perfect, it does not mean it is." Harry peeled off his shirt, "if you go looking for that rabbit on your own, you will be killed." He tossed his shirt in with the robe, "and if not that, it will be worse."

Louis turned his feet inward, "I –I can fight –I," He sniffled, "I am just frightened."

Harry sighed, "go to bed, I will shower."