"OKAY OKAY, YOU CAN STOP NOW" Nag give up na si Ethan and I looked at Sandro who was very amused by our little fight. 

"Keep yourselves busy today or just stay at home which is much more better. Sandro?" My dad called 

"Yes po?" Sandro answered

"Feel free to stay and keep my daughter from fighting with these three hooligans" we all laughed, even Sandro. "that's mean, dad" Jackson complained. My dad laughed and patted his back "Don't fight your sister and please! for the love of God, no alcohol" I smiled remembering the time where all three of them drank alcohol because they couldn't seem to find a girlfriend. I simply took videos of them and rode along with their conversations. "Yes, dad," They all said. "Have fun, mama" we all kissed mom and they went ahead to get ready for their date. I stood up and took Sandro's hand. "tara sa pool" I said but he stopped me "What?" I asked "wait lang" he said before vanishing. 

"that's weird," I said to myself. I walked beside the pool and sat down. I put my feet on to the water and drank from my cup. I was still sipping on my coffee not wanting to finish it all at once. "Maggie?" Sandro called behind me and I saw him holding a bouquet of flowers. "Flowers!" I stood up and smiled at him. Hala, ang ganda! I gave Sandro a hug and he hugged me back "OH NO, THE FLOWERS!" I walked away from the hug and Sandro gave me the flowers. "Here" he gave me the flowers and I took a sniff. It smells heavenly! "Come with me"

I went inside the house and went upstairs. " are you sure you want me to come up there?" he asked. "Of course, Sands" 

-

Sandro

We went inside her room and it was all colorful. She mentioned that she always wanted things to be more colorful not just stay with one color. It had a theme and she calls it an indie theme or something like that. She mostly liked the colors that's why she decorated her room with them. I remember her saying that it gave her comfort and somehow made her feel a little bit happy when she feels alone. 

She walked around her room looking for a jar and filled it up with water. "Sandro, can you help me?" I took the jar from her "where do you want me to put this?" 

"Can you put it on the terrace near the other flowers?" I went outside to the terrace and saw multiple flowers on jars. Yung iba still alive but yung iba namatay na. "Maggie? why do you still keep these ones?"  referring to the old ones. "My kuya's gave them to me and some of it is from my mom and dad. It's sentimental and I usually pick the petals and put them in a jar" I admire her for treasuring these types of things. I love how she loves and bonds with her family. She's a soft and wonderful woman. 

"Mija?" I heard her dad yelled and Maggie went to the door "yes, papa?" I followed her to let tito know that I was with her. "We're going na and what are you doing?" tito looked at Maggie and moved on to me. "I asked Sandro if he could help putt on these flowers he gave me! look papa!" she went to pick the flowers up again and showed her dead. She becomes really cute and childish whenever someone gives her flowers. I always took note of how she reacted to certain things like how she pouts when her brothers don't kiss her on the forehead when she asks or how she laughs out of the blue whenever she remembers something funny. 

"That's really beautiful, honey," Tita said and also said a thank you to me. "You're welcome po" 

"aalis na kami ha! behave Maggie, have fun with Sandro"  they kissed her goodbye and went out. 

"Sana all" she said before going back to what she was doing. "anong sana all ka dan" 

"Nothing, Sands" I saw her face and remembered how I fucked up yesterday. "Mags?"