Chapter 34

TW: If you're underage, please skip this. Be mindful and responsible! 18+ chapter

Maggie

We entered the hotel room and Sandro went ahead to the bedroom. I settled down the food on the table and changed into something more comfortable. I look at our bedroom and saw him laying down on his stomach.  I opened the closet and took out a shirt and some boxers he could change into. I tapped him but he didn't move.

"Sandro?" I called. Umiling lang siya at di pa den ako pinansin. 

"Go change your clothes then we're gonna have dinner na, c'mon" I took his hand and tried to drag him out of bed. 

"Love" I complained and he finally looked at me. He was angry. He sat down and crossed his arms. 

"Why do you have to talk to him?" He asked

"Paul told me that he wanted to talk" I explained. He sat up and umalis sa kama. 

"So?! You could've said no Maggie!" He nearly yelled

"I said no! but Liam would make a scene if I refuse. I don't want to ruin Paulo's birthday" I stood up and held his shoulders. I looked at him and he was staring at me. He tried to look away but I held his face.

"I'm sorry," I told him

"You're sorry? Sana naisip mo ako! I was there with you! You could've told me to come with you! Pano kung may nangyare masama sayo? I thought you were going to the bathroom, Maggie! you just excused yourself and didn't even bother telling me where you were going! I was lucky to spot you agad when you kicked him. Pano kung wala ako? He could've grabbed your hair or slapped you! God, Maggie! Paulo didn't even notice that you two were already fighting!"

"I fought back! Didn't you see?"

"I did! Babe, I know you can take care of yourself but I'm always so worried about you! You can't handle everything! You need to be mindful of others too, especially me! I'm your boyfriend and I brought you here to London. What will your family say if you got hurt?"

 I closed my mouth shut and lost for words. Sandro went to the balcony leaving me in the room. 

I tried not to cry but my tears couldn't help but fall into my face. I sat down on the bed and cried silently. I didn't want Sandro to be mad at me anymore. I just want him to forgive me. I slowly laid down and cried. My heart hurts so bad hearing Sandro yell. He must've been so hurt! I never thought about my safety and I thought it could all be fixed agad. 

Minutes later, I hear the door open. I was silently staring at the wall with tears still falling. I felt the other side of the bed deepen. I suddenly felt Sandro's arm wrapping around me. He pulled me closer to him and hugged me tightly in his arms. 

"I'm sorry" he mumbled

I remained silent and he started kissing my head. 

"I'm sorry, princess. I didn't mean to yell at you. I was just really frustrated and worried that you could've been hurt" He explained. I turned around to face him and saw Sandro's eyes closed. 

"Hey" I called. He opened his eyes and I ran my fingers to his hair. 

"I'm sorry, love. I really am" I said and he took me into his arms again. I laid down on his chest and he kissed my head. 

"Don't do it again, okay? I can take care of you, honey. I'm here" He reminded me. I nodded and went in to kiss his lips.

I noticed that he was staring into my eyes. His hands grabbed the side of my face and pulled me closer to him. He leaned in kissed my lips. His tongue slowly went inside of my mouth and we started making out. I hooked up my leg on top of him and sat down on his lap.