Chapter 18

Sandro 

As I watch her smile up on the stage with her family, I really felt the butterflies setting loose on my stomach. I waved at her while her family is still talking. She noticed me and gave me a little wave back. She's so cute!

Her family was talking about how they are grateful for everyone who has helped their company. 

"They're nice people, son" sabi ni dad. "I know dad"

My mom kissed my cheek and we continued to watch the Avelia's.

"Lastly, I would love to thank everyone and I am excited to see you all at the afterparty," Ethan said and we all clapped our hands. 

"Margaret? do you have something to say?" the host asked. Ooohh my baby's gonna talk. 

"Yes, thank you. Hello, everyone. I would like to thank you all for joining us even though my family has said it on all their speeches" Natawa naman yung mga guests. 

"Despite all of that, I am really grateful for all of you. I hope you all have a great time tonight" We all clapped her hands and she went back to her brothers that were still standing behind their parents. 

"Thank you all so much. I just have to ask this question that the people have been asking nonstop" 

The cameras focused on them. The media is here documenting their speeches. Tito made sure that the paparazzi are gone once the speech is done. The family wants the party to be private and no cameras inside the hall. 

"Hit it" Ethan said

"Let's start with boys! Ethan, Jackson, and Gabrielle! Do you all have a girlfriend?" The audience laughed and I saw how all three of them looked at their date. Maggie looked at me too and realized she was gonna be asked the same thing. 

"We're still not official, Boyle" sabi ni Jackson

"I'm currently dating someone" The audience cheered on them. Some of the workers are currently crushing on Maggie's brothers when she found out the last time she hung out with them. 

"Ethan?" Ethan was the last one to answer.

"Sorry guys, I really like my sister's best friend" Nagulat naman kami lahat and napa wow yung audience. Lahat sila nag tinginan kay Lindsey. Maggie told me that Lindsey and Ethan always had a thing kahit dati pa. 

"That is so romantic! Nako, Mr. and Mrs. Avelia, you're about to have a lot of dinner dates with your future daughters-in-law!" 

"Margaret! You are the talk of the room. We all love your dress" Margaret did a twirl, oh my god this girl is killing me. 

"Maggie, do you have a boyfriend?" She laughed for a bit and looked at me for a bit that no one can even notice.

"Uhm"

"I'm in love" 

WHAT?! Everyone was shocked especially her family. Her brothers all went and hugged from behind. Her dad and mom were hugging each other. 

She's in love with me?!

My mom and dad were shocked and congratulated me. "Mom, dad! stooop" 

"Well done, bro" Simon said

"What a revelation, Margaret! I am happy for you and it seems that everyone is happy for you as well. I have to cut this welcoming speech. Once again, I am Boyle and I would like to thank all of you for coming. Enjoy your night, ladies and gentlemen"

Pumalakpak na kami and the family went back to their seats. Nagsama muna sila Maggie sa isang table and nag usap muna while everyone celebrated the party. 

"Son? I want to personally say goodbye to Avelia. We have to go na" I stood up and sinamahan naman sila mom at dad kela Maggie.

"Excuse me, tito and tita. My parents are leaving na po" 

"Oh, mag ingat kayo pare. Is there anything we can help you with sa pag alis?" Tito asked

"We're okay na, Jack. Thank you also Eve and Margaret! what a revelation! I'm glad that there's someone who is in love with this guy" dad joked. Maggie laughed and gave my dad a hug. 

"I like you, Margaret. If it's okay pare and mare, we would love to have Maggie sometime at the house for lunch or dinner" Mom asked Maggie's parents. 

"Of course, just let me know" 

"We have to go, it was nice meeting you all" 

-

Margaret

We are now mingling with our friends and Sandro is with me. I introduced Sandro to my closest friends and they all went well together. 

"Sandro, you should come to our beach trip," Sheila said.

"Sure. I hope I'm not busy"

nag usap usap pa kami for a bit when my brother announced that we're going to the afterparty in 2 hours. I looked at the time and saw it was 9 pm.

"Hon, can we talk outside?" 

He agreed and excused himself from the group. I took his hand and guided him to the garden. When we reached the garden, we sat down at a bench. 

"You okay, honey?" he asked. I held his hand and looked into his eyes. "I'm sorry about earlier"

"What?" 

"You know, about telling everyone I was in love" oh.

"Oh"

"I'm sorry"

"I know there will be rumors about us but hey, I love you"

WHAT? HE LOVES ME TOO?

"YOU LOVE ME TOO?!" I yelled and Sandro soon covered my mouth. 

"honey, shush" Sandro laughed. "Sorry" I mumbled. 

"I love you" Sandro said. He held my hand and the other was holding the side of my face. 

"I love you, Sandro. I can give you a lot of reasons why I fell in love with you but I don't think we have time" I laughed and kissed his hand.

"You're so beautiful, Maggie. I love everything about you and you have made me feel at home for the times we've spent together. I'm proud to tell the world that I'm in love with you" 

"What? you would really do that?" I was shocked because I know how much his love interest means to him.

"Of course"

"But how about your career? your fans? what will people say? I know I told the world I was in love but Sandro! ARE YOU REALLY SURE?" 

"Oo naman. I don't wanna hide anymore. Ayokong itago ka na. I want the country to know that I am in love with Margaret Eve" 

I stared into his eyes and smashed my lips into his. 

He held my face pulling me closer.

"Are you saying yes?" Sandro asked. 

"Yes. I'll be your girlfriend" 

He smiled at me and kissed me again. I held his face and felt him smile. I pulled away from our kiss and fixed his hair that I might have ruined it. 

"I love you" 

"I love you too, Sandro"