Chapter 3

Sandro

"Hey guys, good morning," I said as I walked out of my room. Right after I got home from the airport, I went straight to my bed to sleep. The flight was so exhausting, to begin with. I started thinking about what was I gonna do when I'm back home at the plane. "Good morning Sandro" My mom hugged me and I hugged her back. I missed this feeling of how hugging my mom. These kinds of moments are the ones I never want to forget nor end. Hugs from my mom and dad have always made me feel better.

I sat down at the table to eat some breakfast with the family and Simon comes down as well. "hey kuya" I nod and went back on scrolling on my phone. I haven't had the time to use my phone over the week because I was so busy most of the time. I visited London to do some important things at the university and went to hang out with some friends again. I missed hanging out and going to bars. It's not the alcohol that gets me excited, it's the people I'm with who matter. "where's dad?" Simon asked, I looked around and saw none of my parents were in sight. "maybe they're just doing something in the meantime" Simon nodded and went back on his laptop.

"Hey guys" my dad greeted us all formally dressed "out to the office again?" I asked "No, I'll be doing some campaign planning and some meetings for the day, you know typical day" It has been a normal day for my dad to do those things. Sometimes I come with him to accompany my dad to the meetings or to meet new people.

"Dad, Vinny's calling" Simon answered the call and Vinny popped out on the screen of his laptop "Hey guys!" We waved and asked if he was fine. Vinny is in Singapore right now doing some important things for himself. Mainly studying and working. I haven't seen Vinny in a few months now but he comes home once in a while whenever he's free or on a break. "Vinny, kain ka anak" Mom asked him to join and Vinny soon showed us a plate with food on it. "I'm already ready" We talked mostly the whole morning because spending the morning with all of 5 us even though Vinny was literally on the screen, it still felt like we were really together having breakfast. Being with them is always fun. I get teased most of the time by my dad and Vinny when he's home.

"Sandro" my dad called "Yes dad?" " So while you were in London for a few weeks, have you met someone? A girl maybe?" My family all cheered like they were all interested in my love life and--- WAIT, shit! "Oh my god" My eyes widened and I started feeling my pockets if the card was still----NO, THE CARD WASN'T THERE! "What? Ano yun Sandro?" my dad asked and all of them were staring at me but I couldn't care less, the card is gone! Margaret gave me her card for me to call. I totally forgot about it yesterday because I had a nap when I entered the car and went straight to my room when I got home. I can't believe I let that happen! My god, Sandro that's really stupid. I gave a whine and my family was still staring at me worried. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Simon asked "I lost the card that Margaret gave me" I whined even more like a child. I was really frustrated with myself. How am I going to contact her? What if she thinks I forgot about her already? What if she's expecting me today? "Anak, who's this Margaret?"My mom held my shoulder insinuating that I calm down. "Ma, I met this girl-- no, a BEAUTIFUL girl" My mom smiled "and I lost the card she gave me! Ahhhh! I'm so stupid" I bowed my head down on the table and tried to think what was her last name but of course, she didn't tell me! I kept looking at her face, no wonder I didn't have the guts to ask her whole name, and who does that 'hey what's your whole name, mi lady' no one asks that. "Maybe you left it in your pants," my dad said and I looked at him surprised "oh wow, that's actually smart, thanks dad" "Hay nako, you tend to overthink things Sandro, finish your breakfast and take a look in your clothes if it's still there"

I finished my meal and said goodbye to Vinny who was still on call with us. I went to my room and searched the dirty basket if my pants were still there but unfortunately, it was empty. "Mom!" I went outside to look for my mom if she knows what happened to my pants. As I was walking down the halls I saw manang Grace and asked if she knew what happened to my dirty clothes "Ay Sir, nilabhan ko po kanina, andun po sa labas naka sampay ngayon, kunin ko po?" "No, manang, ako na po and please call me Sandro po, thank you manang" I gave her a smile and ran outside to find my pants. It better be inside those pants or else I would literally ask the entire world if they know a girl named Margaret. I found the clothes all hang up to dry outside. I searched for my pants and started searching the pockets. It's all empty! The water might have washed it all away. I can't really tweet if they have seen Margaret. Ugh, the downs of being me. "Sandro!" I heard my mom yell and I quickly went to her hoping she has the card "Sandro! I have the car---" I started screaming when I saw her holding the card. I hugged her and thanked her over and over again. "Oh my god, Alexander, calm down, you're so cute!" she pinched my cheeks as I smiled at her like a little boy "Okay before you get this, I want you to thank manang Grace for finding it, she said she bumped into you and forgot to mention she found a card on your pants" I nodded "Second, come into the living room and tell me all about this Margaret" She smiled all cheesy and excited to hear about a love interest of mine. "Ahhh okay Ma, thank you again" I kissed her cheek and went to find manang Grace.

-

"Okay, so while I was at the plane, I saw this cute girl who was struggling to stuff her suitcase into the cabin, I was about to get up when a stewardess came and offered to help. It was really disappointing" I started telling them the story because they all harassed me to tell it. When I came back after thanking manang, all of them were in the living room smiling and excited to hear it. "Ha! A stewardess beat your torpe ass" Simon laughed. "shut up, I know" I pouted because it was I was indeed torpe at that time, I should've never thought about it too much and should've stood up right away soooo- the whole flight, I was staring at her and I know that's creepy but I just wanted to see her face again. When the plane has landed, okay this is awkward but I--uh waved at her? I tried waving at her but she didn't seem to notice. Maybe she thought I was waving to someone else" "my poor baby" mom hugged me and they all playfully pouted at me, teasing again. "So, oh my god, I'm really sorry but when we arrived at the airport, uhm I tried following her to see her face and maybe try and talk to her. So I went beside her and she looked at me! She even smiled at me!!!" I still remember the way she smiled at me, aaahh pretty. I went on to tell them everything that happened at the airport. They were all very cheesy at the end and pretty much kinikilig by the story. My dad said it was very adorable to see me smiling because of some girl.

"So her name's Margaret? And you don't know what her last name is?" I heard Vinny's voice, what the hell? "Vinny? Guys! Are you seriously on the call with Vinny?" "I can't miss it Kuya! It's too lovey-dovey, to begin with," Vinny yelled through the speakers of the phone "I can try and look for her on social media" Vinny added. "Oh, I was thinking about calling her with the number she gave me" I reminded them and that's probably a good thing to do, right? Call her? "You should try and look her up in Google first before you actually call her" Simon pulled out his phone and seemed he was looking for Margaret. "I really wanted to sit down and listen to Sandro's crush but I have to get going kids, your mother and I will be going na, see you later mga anak" My dad stood up and hugged us. "Bye Vinny! Stay safe, I love you" my dad and mom said their goodbyes and so did Vinny who had to go somewhere. "Simon, any accounts?" "I'm on Instagram Kuya, check Twitter and if you don't find her we'll check facebook later" "How come we don't check Facebook first?" I asked Simon cause I couldn't see the reason why "Kuya, everyone is on Facebook so it'll take us hours to find Margaret with no last name" He does have a point. I should've asked Margaret what her last name was. I kept looking on Twitter for Margaret's face out of all these other Margarets."Why the hell are there so many Margare--- I FOUND HER! SIMON I FOUND HER! STOP SCROLLING I FOUND HER!" OH MY GOSH, I FOUND HER! I pressed her account and went to look for more pictures she may have posted AND FUCKING HELL there's the beautiful face I've been wanting to see again. Aww she looks so cute in this picture. It's a relief that it's a small account. If it was big, it may be a little bit of a problem considering there would be rumors that would be spreading faster than a fox. Should I follow her? "Should I follow her?" I point my phone at Simon to make him look at Margaret. "Oh, she is cute" "NOPE, back off" Okay, that is selfish, she's mine. I'm the only that can call her cute. "Okay! Jeez, you're already whipped and-" Simon quickly pressed the follow button "SIMON! I can't unfollow her back! She probably has already seen it when you clicked it you dumbass" "you're welcome" he gave me a proud smile and I just can't stand being mad at Simon. I hope she notices me.