Chapter 10

Maggie

"Come in!" I said as I guide Sandro into our home. He looks around and notices some maids. "Iha, akin na dala mo" Manang Julie said "Ako na po, manang. Paki-handa nalang po ng manok, karne at gulay para po kela papa. Ako na po magluluto" Manang laughed "Ang galing na ng tagalog mo Maggie ha! So proud of you Iha" she told me and I smiled. "Manang, si Sandro nga po pala" Manang looked shocked and looked at Sandro. "Nako! Sandro, tatay mo si Bongbong? ay nako. Ang gwapo mo talaga iho!" Sandro smiled and gave her a hug. Hay Sandro, why are you soooo cute? 

"Salamat po, kabigan po ako ni Maggie" Manang laughed again "Para kang si Maggie, Sandro. Nako, maiwan ko na kayo, dadalhan nalang kita ng maiinom Sandro" We both nodded and Manang went to the kitchen.

"I'm sorry about that" he smiled "It's okay, I don't mind hun" he said. "Akyat lang ako, dadalin ko lang ito sa kwarto" 

"Should I help you?" he asked. He was carrying some of the bags as well. I shooked my head and grabbed the bags from him. "It's okay, kaya ko naman. Wait lang ha!" Dinala ko na yung mga paper bags sa kwarto  and bumaba na din at nakita si Sandro naka upo sa sofa nagaantay. "Okay ka lang dan?" I asked while walking down the stairs. "Yup, so ano matutulong ko?"

Napangiti ako at inaya siya papuntang kusina. "Hello po, goodevening!" I said as I saw some of our maids on the kitchen. They said goodevening as well. "Manang Grace and Ate Angel, Si Sandro po" They all had the same reaction like Manang Julie. They all shook his hand ans asked him questions. "Hay nako ate's stop harassing Sandro" They laughed and left us to cook in the kitchen. 

"Sandro? can you take over in putting the pork into the stove?" 

"Of course hun" he took the spoon and I went out to look for the kasambahays. "Manang Julie" she turned around and asked if I needed anything. " Baka pwede po sana pakisabi na wag po ikalat na kasama ko po si Sandro or pumunta po dito sa bahay. Ayaw ko lang po mag karon ng misunderstanding or rumor po" She nodded and told me that she understands and will tell the others not to tell. 

I thanked her and went back to Sandro. "Ooohh a guy cooking in my kitchen" he smiled as I looked at how he was doing. "tikman mo nga" He lift up the spoon and let me blow the hot soup. "That's so good Sandro!" he smiled and put his arm on my waist. HALAAA KILIG!!

I gave him a look while he was stirring the pot and his hand was still on my waist. "Since the chicken is cooked pati yung vedgies, I'll set up the table" He nodded and I went outside. I took a deep breath from all the tension. What is happening? why the fuck is it so hot? I took of my cardigan and put it on a chair. I set up our dining table in the backyard taking out the plates. I looked at the clock and saw it was 9 pm. My dad and brothers should be picking up mom this time. 

"Maggie?" I turned around saw Sandro. My god, he looks so handsome! and hot hehe. "Hey, I'm all done setting up" he went beside me and put his arm again on my waist. "This is nice" he scans the backyard that was filled with grass and a pool at the side. "You know, it wasn't like this when I was young" he looked at me and waited for me to finish. "When I was young, the house was simple. We didn't have a pool" I smiled remembering my childhood. 

"It didn't have these glass sliding doors nor the 4th floor. It was a simple house that dad's parents gave him. When dad's inherited business starts to take off, he decided to fix the house and look at it now. It's amazing" Sandro looked at me and rubbed his arm that was still wrapped around my waist. "It's beautiful, Mags" I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder. "Okay ka lang?" he asked. I nodded my head and looked at him. He was staring at me too. Is he gonna kiss me? "You're really beautiful" he stroked my hair behind my ear and I couldn't help but smile because of how sweet and adorable he was.