Chapter 8

Margaret

I had the best day ever with Sandro! It was really fun and I met some of his friends too. They were all kind and understanding to know what was going on but I wouldn't mind being Sandro's girl. I mean, we had fun. I don't know, maybe we'll see soon. I lay down on my bed and waited for Sandro to call again. I'm already relieved that he went home safely. My brothers were asking me nonstop about how it went. They told me I looked happy. I did tell them I was going out with my best friend but I never recalled telling them I went out with Sandro. 

"Maggie" someone knocked on my door and I went ahead to open it. I saw kuya Gabrielle and he was holding a plate with a slice of cake. "Ohh, is that mine?" He nodded and gave me the plate. "You wanna come i--oh" I saw the other two peek beside him "hi" They all smiled at me which was creepy "come in, weirdos" I went inside and took a bite from the cake. "Did mom make this?" "yup"

I sat on my bed and they all sat on the couch. "Are you really gonna stare at me the whole night or are you three gonna tell me what you want?" I pointed at them with my fork and took a bite again. "Who were you with?" Jack asked. Oh no, did any of them see me? I told Sandro not to go out in his car. Did anyone see us from the bar? "Lindsey" They tilted their head. They look cute but holy shit, am I dead if they knew I lied. "You look pretty," Gabb said "bullshit" I rolled my eyes. Should I tell them now? or should I wait? It might be something else, I hope. "So, did you have fun tonight?" Ethan asked. They are all asking questions, wow. Nakakalito naman 'to.  "I did. I really did" remembering how the night went. I opened my phone and went to my gallery. I saw multiple pictures of Sandro and me on the rooftop. He's really cute and surprisingly a gentleman. 

"Okay, so" I looked at them and realized I was staring at a picture of us for too long. "what?" "Can you help us with something?" OH THANK GOD IT'S NOT SANDRO. "saan nanaman? and please not too hard. I still need to do a lot on my calendar" I just came back so I had a lot on my schedule right now ever since I got back that I still have to do. "we just need you to give us some advice on girls" my eyes widen and I looked at them confused. "what the hell?" they all gave me a look stating, please. "Okay! sure but please, stop staring at me with those creepy faces" they laughed and kissed my forehead. "Goodnight, go to sleep" Jackson was the last one to kiss my head. They all went to the door and stopped once they heard a phone ringing. I looked for my phone for a bit and saw it on my bed and it stated Sandro's name. I looked back at my brothers and saw them looking at me. Oh shit. Inunahan ko sila kumuha ng phone ko and I ended the call before they even saw the name. "Oh my god, who is that?" Ethan tried to peek and I hid my phone behind me. Sorry, Sandro. "Please, for fucks sake, get out" I shoved all three of them out my door " I love you! goodnight! thank you for the flowers!" I shouted and closed the door. Thank God, it really wasn't about Sandro nor having a date earlier. I calmed myself for a minute or two then I remembered that I had to call Sandro back.

I opened my phone and dialed Sandro. After two rings he picked up. "Hey, I'm really sorry I had to end the call" "It's alright, I don't mind" what?

I looked at my phone if I did dial Sandro. I did dial him but it wasn't his voice? "Hello?" I asked

"Hello," he said "Uhm, where's Sandro?" I asked him because I really had no idea who I was talking to. "He's dead" "WHAT?" I yelled. The person laughed at the other side "I'm just messing with you, I'm sorry Margaret. I'm Simon, Sandro's younger brother" OH SIMON! yeah, Sandro told me that he had brothers and Simon was at home while Vinny is in Singapore. "I'm so sorry Simon, I didn't realize" I stood up from my bed and sat on the couch close to the window. "It's okay, don't worry. He's at the bathroom right now, he told me if you called, I should go answer it and told you he was showering" Oh wow, he's sweet too. "Thank you, Simon and I'm sorry for yelling" "It's okay, I told you and it was nice meeting you though Margaret" 

"Maggie please" he mumbled a hum "Maggie, just call me Maggie" I told Simon. "Okay, Maggie" I smiled, how can his brother be so sweet too? "Simon?" I heard Sandro in the background. "Yeah? oh, Maggie's looking for you" "Maggie?" Sandro asked. "Yeah, she told me to call her Maggie instead. By the way, bye Maggie. It was nice talking to you" I said my goodbyes and waited for Sandro to get change. 

I opened the window to have some air for a bit. "Maggie?" I heard Sandro call for me "Hey hun" 

"hey, you all good?" 

"I am" 

I smiled just by hearing his voice again. "Good, so how you doing, right now?"

"I'm okay. Just setting up my meetings on my calendar and all the things I have to do for the month" my busy boy. "Oh, I was about to do that too"

"How come? have you found a job?" he asked and surprisingly, he remembered. "not yet but I have a lot of errands and stuff I still need to do" I opened my laptop and started scheduling my days. "like what?"

"Well, I have to pick up some stuff I need because I left my painting supplies in London. I have to go shopping for some clothes since I left some of them in London as well then business stuff and y'know family weekends"

"You paint?" 

"Yeah, haven't I told you that?" 

"No, I don't think so but if you did, I might have remembered"

"I do. I finished fine arts at the London University of fine arts and I usually paint for my family and friends. I also sold some of it"

"That's terrific Maggie. Grabe, dapat pala mag pagawa ako sa'yo and why haven't you told me that?" 

I smiled at his compliment. What a sweet guy you are, Sandro. "I guess it just didn't come up hun" 

"I'm sorry, masiyado yata natin napag usapan buhay ko"

"It's okay Sands"

"pero okay lang yun. In that way, we can set up another date" HOOOY KILIG AKO

"I would love that" 

"and I would love to be with you again" cheezy. We talked a little bit more when I finally let out a yawn. I looked at my clock and saw it was 2 am. "sleepy?" he asked.

"uhuh, sorry"

he giggled "It's okay Maggie. I'm kinda sleepy too. I'll message you tomorrow, how's that?" I smiled "That would be great, goodnight Sandro" 

"Goodnight Maggie" 

"I had fun today, Sandro. You're great" 

"I did too. You're an amazing and successful woman. I adore that. Goodnight Maggie. I'll text tomorrow before I go to work" can this man be any sweeter? this is the first time that anyone has told me that I was successful. That's really sweet. 

"Wow, I'm really flattered by that. Thank you, honey, goodnight" he mumbled a goodnight as well and ended the call.

What an amazing day, Sandro.