Chapter 27

Maggie

It's Christmas! I woke up around 7 am and saw Sandro preparing. I can't believe we were still on call. 

"love?" he turned around and I saw his bare front. 

"Babe! get dressed!" nanlaki naman mata ko kasi nagulat ako sakanya. Nakahubad agad kakagising ko pa lang!

"Whyyy? don't you like the view?" he smirked

"I love it but I prefer to see it in person" I smiled at him and his eyes widened. 

"Oh really, love?"

"Yup, I want to see it on top of me" 

"MARGARET!" Sandro yelled. Natawa ako ng malakas at wala ng nasabi si Sandro saken. He started buttoning up his polo and I just watched him.

"Get up, lazy head. Merry Christmas!" he cheered. 

"Merry Christmas, honey! ano oras ka aalis?" Sandro's leaving for Ilocos in a few days with his family to spend Christmas there. 

"Around 10 or 11" I felt a little bit sad kasi we won't be able to spend Christmas together but of course, we all have things that we have to do. 

"Stay safe, love. I have to get ready" I stood up and placed my phone on the table so Sandro can still see me. 

"Bilisan mo na kumilos, I hope you're ready by 8"

I looked at him and I saw him fixing his things.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you're family is probably waiting for you so don't take too long, love" 

"hmmm okay, I have to go shower na. I love you, babe" 

"I looooove you Maggie" 

"ang harot!" sabi ko naman sakanya 

"ganun talaga, baka boyfriend mo to" 

"sige na, you're such a flirt. I love you" 

"I love you" I ended the call and went to fix myself up for the day. 

-

I went down and I saw my family preparing breakfast.

"Good morning," I said and hugged my mom.

"good morning" they said. Pumunta ako sa kusina para naman mag gawa ng kape and one of my brothers came in. 

"Are you making coffee? can you make me one?" Kuya Gabb asked

"Sure kuya"

I was making the drinks na until Ethan came in

"Gawa ka pa nga" he said then left. 

"Uh okay?" I said to myself and started making them again. 

I put them on the trays and went to the backyard since we're all having breakfast there. 

"eto na mga drinks niyo! dami utos" binaba ko yung tray sa table and they said thank you. 

"Sit down, Maggie" 

I sat down in my seat and saw there were pancakes. I immediately got some for my plate until Manang Julie called me

"Maggie, may bisita ka" nalito naman ako kasi wala naman nagsabi saken na may dadating ngayon. 

"excuse me"

I stood up from my chair and went outside the door. I saw a black car outside of our gate.