Chapter 35

Sandro

Today is the day that Maggie and I arrived in Manila to be back home. Unfortunately, I'm going back to Ilocos and I have to live with the fact that I won't see Margaret again in a few weeks again. 

We arrived at NAIA and I'm really exhausted from the long flight but the beautiful lady did make it fun. 

"Hey beautiful," Maggie smiled at me and hugged my arm. 

"You really have to go?" she pouted

"Yeah, I'm sorry honey" I kissed her forehead. Ever since we border the plane she hasn't stopped pouting and asking me if I'm really going. She understood why but she just felt really sad thinking about the day we won't be spending together again.

I grabbed our luggage and put it on the cart. We were walking around for a minute when my phone rang. 

"wait babe" I said. We stopped in our tracks and answered my phone. 

"Hey pops" 

"Hey son, I heard you got back from London. Your mom and I are wondering if we could have lunch" I looked at Maggie and I noticed she was gone but her bags are still here. I looked around and couldn't see her anywhere. San nanaman nag punta yun

"Sure dad. I guess I could fly back to Ilocos tomorrow"

"Thanks, son. I'm gonna send the driver now to pick you up"

"Thanks, dad. I have to go now, hahanapin ko si Maggie. Bigla siya nawala e" My eyes scanned the room and still couldn't see my girl.

"What?" he laughed

"Yeah! She just left!" I laughed as well.

"You should invite Maggie to lunch. We love having her around" I smile at what my dad said. It's really nice to hear that they like Maggie.

"Sure dad, I have to ask her first. I'll see you later. Bye dad" 

He ended the call and I pushed the cart around trying to look for her. Luckily, no one has recognized me yet. I wasn't wearing one of my polos now because Maggie took my last polo -_-.  

*flashback*

I just woke up from our short nap because unfortunately, some lady wanted to do something naughty right after the alarm went off at 5. We were supposed to get some early walks and breakfast but we decided to do something more fun. 

"Wake up, honey," I told her because I noticed it was already  6 am.

"Sandrooooo! no"

"If you haven't teased me and jumped on top of me at 5 am. You wouldn't be tired, love" Remembering how she looked so hot on top of me. She smiled and smothered me with a pillow. 

"Okay, I'll get up na. We have to get breakfast too sa baba" 

"Yup, we've been here 2 weeks and we only went once sa free breakfast ng hotel" We often wake up late because we spend so much time at night outside. She grumbled and finally stood up going to the bathroom. I followed her, wanting to join her. 

After our shower, we changed into our clothes and I noticed that she was looking at my shirt that was laid down in the bed. 

"Love?"  she called.

"Yeah?"

"Can I wear your shirt?" She smiled at me waiting for an answer. I thought about it for a second and remembered that it was my last polo and all I have are normal shirts.