Chapter 28

Maggie

Vinny and Simon had just come back from Ilocos but Sandro was still there. He had to stay for campaign purposes.

"So what are your plans for the new year?" Vinny asked. We were at their house having lunch because we're going to the mall in a bit. I promised them that we would hang out and today's that day.

"My family and I are just going to celebrate at home. Sandro won't be home till morning on January 2" 

" I thought you were going to London on the 2nd" Simon asked

"We are, we're going to meet at the airport instead," I told them. 

"Guys? take care of Maggie, today. I have to go" Tita Lisa told us before going out. She had always been so caring and loving ever since Sandro took me here. 

We all said our goodbyes and proceeded to eat. 

"San tayo ngayon?" I asked

"Ikaw? where do you want to buy kuya a gift?" Vinny asked

"I don't know what to buy him! I just bought him a polo shirt and a new watch with his name on it. OH BY THE WAY, DID YOU LIKE MY GIFT?"

"I loved the comfy sweater and the embroidered letter!" I had a custom-made sweater made for Vinny so he can use it when he goes back to Singapore.

"I also loved the new electric guitar with my name on it" I had all these gifts amazing gifts for them but I couldn't think of a nice present for Sandro. I decided to ask Vinny and Simon for advice but unfortunately, Sandro had to ruin the surprise. Napaka seloso kasi!

"Yay! I'm glad you liked it! It took a looot of time to get those and I also wanna thank you guys again for the perfume and art set!" Vinny gave me a perfume that he bought in Singapore and it was really nice of him to do that. Simon gave me a bunch of art materials that I could definitely use. 

"It's fine! This is like the 10th time you're thanking us" Simon complained and natawa nalang ako. 

-

Umalis na kami papuntang mall and we made sure that no one could recognize them or not a lot of people could know.  We were at different stores but I still couldn't find anything suitable for Sandro. He's Sandro! he probably has everything! I wanted to make sure that this gift is really special.  

"C'mon Maggie! we've been walking around the mall for 2 hour na! why haven't you thought of a gift yet?" Vinny complained. 

"Vinny! I already bought you ice cream and a frappucino, stop complaining, bunny" I said to him and niyakap nalang siya para di na mag tampo.

"I know, bunny! but this gift hunting is taking too long!" hay nako, nag reklamo pa din. Nag inarte na din si Simon at nagreklamo. 

"Simon! pati banaman ikaw" 

"you're so tagal e!" sabi naman ni Simon. 

"sshh! ang ingay niyo. I'll treat you later for samgyupsal, is that good?" their eyes sparkled and talagang natuwa naman ang mga ito. 

"Talagang kinikilig pag ililibre" tumawa naman sila at inakbayan na uli ako. 

"Guys! you're too heavy!" 

-

Nakain na kami ngayon at talagang gutom na gutom sila sa ginawa namen. Nakabili nalang ako ng mga gagamitin namin ni Sandro for our trip to London. 

Biglaa naman nag ring yung phone ko at napansin na tumatawag si Sandro.

"Hey honey!" sagot ko naman sakanya.

"Hey, love. How are you?" he asked

Tumingin naman ako sa dalawa at nakita kong nag uusap sila at kumakain naman. Hinayaan ko nalang muna sila at nag usap muna kami. 

"I'm good. How's Ilocos?" 

"She's okay, we're currently preparing for the new years and the donations we could give" 

Aww, that's so sweet!

"That's so great, Sands! Please tell me what I can do to help, okay?" 

"Oh can I say that I need some help with uhm..... personal issues?" he said seductively

"What personal issues?" I asked

"You know, you and me having fun hehe" 

"Oh my god! tigil mo na yan! you can talk dirty to me when we're alone na" I whispered but enough for him to hear. 

"MAGGIE! STOP TEASING!" he screamed

"YOU STARTED IT!" Natawa nalang kami pareho and his brothers just looked me. 

"Ano nanaman yun?" sabi ko kela Simon. 

"you're so flirty when you're with kuya! hang up the phone! kami kasama mo!" Vinny said 

"Selos much?" tanong ko 

"Kuya! stop calling Maggie, we're hanging out, mamaya ka na" sabi naman ni Vinny sa phone

I put it on speaker so that they could hear Sandro.

"No! Maggie is mine so let me talk to my girl" 

"hmp! sige na nga!" sabi ni Vinny and binalik na ulit sakin yung phone. 

"You are ours, pag tapos mo dan sa call. We are your buddies for today" Vinny whispered to me and naka nguso pa din. Ngumiti nalang ako pinipigilan yung tawa at tumango.

"Sandro?" I called

"Yes, love?" he asked

"I have to go. Your brothers are very annoying. I'll call you later, okay?" 

"Sure, love. We have to prepare pa for new year's eve. I love you. I can't wait to see you on the 2nd. I wanna kiss you!!!" sinabi niya and halatang kinikilig kilig pa! napaka landi. 

"Ang harot mo"  sabi ko naman sakanya and narinig ko siyang tumawa. 

"well, I'm very in love with you kasi. I love you, Maggie" 

"I love you, Sandro" 

-

We just finished eating and nag aayos na kami para umalis.

"You don't like the shoes, the food, the customized pen and polo, what do you want Maggie?" sabi ni Simon. They've been telling me all about the gifts that I could give Sandro. Some of them was gifted to him before and he really liked it daw sabi nila but I don't think that will be okay.

"maybe, I should just give him a fun time in London. Great memories?" I asked them

They tilted their head at halatang di ren nila nagustuhan. "Oh cmon, you guys! help me!" 

"Bunny! we've been helping you kanina pa and you've said no to all of it" Vinny explained. 

"Why not just give him a painting?" Simon said. I looked at him with wide eyes and napatigil sa pag lalakad. Tumingin den ako kay Vinny and napatingin den siya saken. 

"What?!" I nearly yelled

"What? Give him a painting of the two of you. A portrait, rather" 

Nabatukan ko naman si Simon at umaray naman agad. 

"WHAT THE HELL SIMON? WE SPENT THE WHOLE DAY TOGETHER AND YOU'RE JUST TELLING ME THIS NOW?" I told him

"YOU SPENT THE DAY WITH US AND YOU DIDN'T THINK ABOUT GIVING THAT?" he also yelled

hehehe I didn't

I smiled at him and gave him a tight hug

"You're the best, Si!" sabi ko sakanya. He also wrapped his arms around me and natuwa din. 

"I know" tumawa naman kami and I turned to Vinny to also give him a hug.

"Thank you for spending the day with me, bunny" 

"You're welcome, Maggie" 

"OKAY! this is it! I'm really gonna paint a portrait for Sands" I told them and they cheered

"He's gonna love it, sis!"