Chapter 39

Maggie

I suddenly woke up from my sleep when I hear someone calling me. I opened my eyes and saw Sandro smiling at me.

"Goodmorning honey," he said and kissed my forehead. Why the hell is he smiling?

"Staring at me is really creepy, babe. Ano ba yun?" I asked him and na shock naman siya. Tumayo siya at may kinuha sa closet niya. I was at his condo last night because we had our little date. OH SHIT

"HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!" Sabay pa kaming sumigaw pareho. Lumabas siya sa closet niya at may hawak hawak na bouquet. FLOWERS! He stood there, smiling at me and offering me the flowers he has in his arms. I opened my arms and he dived towards me. 

"SANDRO! YOU'RE SO HEAVY!" 

"HAHAHA, THAT'S MEAN!" I pushed him off me and he cuddled beside me.

"Babe, valentine's is tomorrow pa"

"But I'm going back to Ilocos tomorrow. So remember, dinner later here, okay? I'll be home early" Hay, babalik nga pala siya sa Ilocos bukas. Kaya sinabi niya na, early dinner date nalang daw and I'm okay with that. 

"Yup! I'm gonna cook. Maaga naman ako lalabas work, ikaw lang naman late lagi" I rolled my eyes at him at tinawanan niya nalang ako. 

"SORRY NA NGA"

We silently sat down at the bed, just looking at each other's eyes. His hands were holding mine and we were just enjoying each other's company. It's very rare to spend times like this with each other considering the time we consume with work. I held Sandro's face and smiled at him. Napaka gwapo naman talaga nito. I looked at the clock and nakita ko mag 5 am na. Sasamahan ni Sandro ngayon si tito sa campaign nila. Sandro's been a big help to his dad for always volunteering and helping his dad with the campaign. 

"Go get ready, I'll make some coffee and I'll pack you some breakfast para makain mo mamaya"

I stood up and fixed my hair. He stopped me by grabbing my hand and saying

"You won't join me?" He pouted. I was wearing one of his polos and he just stared at my body for a minute. 

"My eyes are up here, Sandro" He smiled at me and pulled me towards me. 

"Come join me" He said. I looked at him and nod my head. 

I slowly unbuttoned my polo and Sandro took his time undressing. I took off my clothing and my breasts were fully exposed. Hinila ko na si Sandro papunta sa banyo at sinarado na yung pintuan. 

I looked at Sandro and saw him staring at me. He slowly went towards me and grabbed my waist. He suddenly kissed my neck leaving marks on every part he could claim. 

"Sandro" I moaned. He carefully went down on my body, still kissing every inch of it. He grabbed one of my breasts and started sucking on my nipples. I grabbed his hair and moaned from the pleasure. His other hand played with the underwear that I was still wearing. He teasingly pushed a finger to my clit and that made my heart skip a beat. He lifted me up and brought me inside the shower cell. He turned it on and let the water pour down on us. We continued to make out while Sandro was still carrying me. His hands were on my ass supporting me. He put one of my legs down and the other one still hooked around him. 

He carefully placed his cock into my entering and slowly pushed it inside. I pulled on his hair because of the sting I was feeling. 

"Fuck, Maggie" He moaned. He started thrusting into me and I kept myself from making any noise. 

"Stop that. I want to hear you, baby. Moan my name" He whispered to my ear. 

I nearly yelled out his name from the pleasure. His thrusts became faster and faster pounding my pussy.