Chapter 4

Margaret

I decided to stalk Sandro right after he followed me. He hasn't really posted his face here on Twitter, just some links to his Instagram. I decided to press on the recent Instagram links he tweeted. Oh my god, he is cute. How come I've never heard of him before. I decided to follow him also on Instagram and checked out some pictures of him there. His account was mostly about campaigns and his family. The older ones were pictures of him with his friends and awww he looks so cute in this picture when he's in a tux with his friends. The height difference tho but remembering Sandro, he was taller than me. Should I text him first? I don't know. Why hasn't he called yet? Maybe he was just curious at the time. I really hope though that he'll call soon, maybe he's just busy. After all, he seems always away judging by his posts. I wonder what he likes or what he does after the campaigns.

"Maggie, want to come?" Kuya Jacks asked and saw him casually dressed. "Where to?" "Manila, Ethan, and Gabrielle are already getting dressed, how about you?" I looked at my phone and saw Sandro again. Maybe I'll just have to wait for him to respond at some point. "Sure Kuya, I'll go get dressed" I went upstairs to my room and put on something nice to wear. I took some photos and posted them on my story on Instagram. I fixed myself up with some cologne and brushed my hair. "Mags c'mon" Ethan knocked on my door and I put on my shoes and went out.

-

"Kuya, where exactly are we going?" I asked. I was sat at the passenger seat right next to kuya Jacks. "I want to have some coffee and maybe go to someplace nice" "Oooh BGC kuya" Ethan is always at BGC with his friends and mostly drags us with him every time we go out. "Ethan, you're always at BGC" Kuya Jacks told him exactly what I had in mind hehe. "So? There's a lot of cool stores down there" We just rolled our eyes and continue with the trip

-

"This is a really nice cafe kuya" we looked around the cafe as we entered the shop. It was decorated with a lot of variants of colors. It was like a boho vibe displayed on the walls. I sipped on my coffee and all of my brothers were on their phones. We usually do everything together when they're all home. It's very rare to see us all together at home. I always travel to London for some reason, Ethan and Gabrielle studied at Harvard Massachusetts. Gabrielle went to Harvard Law University which is surprisingly great when we all heard the news. Papa never really chose our path for us. He never pressured us to study business but Kuya Jackson did. He studied business because he wants to and that made Dad really proud and happy. "The cinnamon rolls are soooo good" Ethan melted in his seat while taking a bite in his cinnamon roll. We all took a bite on ours and OH MY GOD it is the most delicious roll I've ever tasted. I went back to reality and heard my phone ringing. 'unknown number calling' I wonder who it is.

"Hello?"I asked while taking a sip from my coffee

"Uhm, hi" Sandro? I looked at my phone shocked and putting it beside my ear again

"Hi, who is this?" I just had to make sure! It'll be embarrassing if it's not Sandro or they'll even ask if I'm ever related to him.

"Hey Margaret, It's Sandro" Oh, it really is him. I smiled and did a victory dance in my head. I don't know why but I was indeed kinikilig. "Hold on a sec." I excused myself from my brothers. It's probably not the best idea to talk to Sandro around them.

"Hi Sandro, I'm really sorry, I'm with my brothers right now so I had to go outside" I chuckled and heard Sandro laugh a little bit. What a cute laugh. "Oh, is it a bad time? I can call later, it's just that-- okay don't be mad but I actually lost the card so I had to look for it for an hour" He rambled on getting nervous about what happened.

"I'm not mad, calm down. You're cute when you get nervous" I smiled. Wait, why did I say that? He might have a girlfriend but won't he ask me if he did have a girlfriend? "Wait, I know this is gonna sound stupid depending on your answer but do you have a girlfriend?" my heart was pounding out of my chest when I let go of the words.

"Margaret, if I had a girlfriend, I wouldn't ask you in the first place, right? That's not right, hon" ._.

Okay, he just called me 'hon' for fucks sake! Sandro, what are you doing?

"Yeah, I'm sorry" I practically slapped myself in my head for even asking that "You're cute too" he mumbled. I smiled at the compliment "Thank you, Alexander"

"You're welcome Margaret" This man is very formal.

"I was actually wondering if we can have coffee like we planned" He stuttered a bit in the end. He was indeed nervous, I can sense it in his voice. "Of course! When are you thinking?" I looked at my watch and saw it was 2:10 pm in the afternoon. "maybe today? Only if you're free, no pressure Margaret" I bit my lip thinking it was probably not a good time today because I have my brothers with me and I would really like to keep Sandro hidden to not raise questions or rumors already. Besides, we're only having coffee

"If it's okay, I would love to take you out tonight. It's kinda not good when I go out this early. Some paparazzi would find me" I let out a breathe because that was actually smart. I thought about it for a while. Thinking if I had any plans for dinner with the family later. I might have dinner with my family because I just got home yesterday. "Margaret? It's really okay if you can't today, we can always go some other time. I'm just here in Manila for a couple of days that's why I wanted to ask, I'm sorry" I felt sad because he really went to ask me to hang out but I wasn't really sure if I could today. "Sandro, I would love to go out with you and have coffee but I guess my family and I are having dinner all together for the first time again in the last months"

Sandro

I really want to make up for my foolishness of getting her card lost. I pouted when she said she wasn't sure but I understand too. I have duties and so does she. I wish we could spend time though before I go back to Ilocos in a few days. "Hey, It's all okay. I'm looking forward to seeing you. I really am" I really can't contain my happiness. I was really looking forward to meeting her so I could see her again. "Oh my god Kuya, you're all red from that call" Simon teased

"Who's that?" Margaret asked. I gave Simon a death threat and he laughed "Sorry, that was my brother Simon" I went outside for more privacy because Simon kept teasing and it'll be embarrassing "Tell him, I said hi!" "Sure! I'll tell him when I go inside"

We talked for a bit and she had to end the call because her brothers might be suspicious. "I'll text you nalang kung gusto mo" She insisted. YES PLEASE YES "yes, that would be great"

"Okay, I'll text you in a bit, bye Sandro" I said my goodbyes too and jumped around. She said she'll text me! I'm so excited about that.