Chapter 14

Margaret

Sandro and I woke up around 1 pm. Kuya Jackson woke us up for lunch kasi daw late na at di pa kami nag la-lunch. Sandro and I were eating lunch sa dining room that manang Julie has prepared for us. "Sarap?" I asked Sandro. "Sobrang sarap"

Kumain na kami pareho since tapos na sila kuya. "Are you free today?" Sandro asked. 

"Yeah, wala naman ako gagawin" 

"Can I invite you to meet my parents?" WHAT?

"ANO?! I'm not your girlfriend pa! why the rush?" nag panic ako kasi why would we he even ask me to meet his parents? AGAD ? AGAD ALEXANDER?

"NO! I just- My mom wants to meet you" nanlaki mata ko sa sinabi niya. His mom? THE FAMOUS LISA?

"Well, she knows that we're talking but she still doesn't know that I'm courting you and I don't think anyone knows too" natawa naman ako sinabi niya because he did just ask me earlier. 

"Sure honey. I'll come meet tita" 

-

"Sandro? which dress do you think looks good? the green one? or the purple?" I just finished showering and I was wearing a shirt and some shorts. I showed Sandro the two dresses in my room because he was sitting in my bed. 

"the green one, hun. It's your favorite color" I can't believe he remembered "you remembered"

"of course, I did. Bilisan mo na, mag pa-paalam ka pa sa mga kuya mo"

Nag ayos na ako and put on my shoes. "tara" niyaya ko na si Sandro sa baba and I saw my brothers playing billiards. "Hi! who's winning?" I asked. "Me" Jackson said

"I'm going to Sandro's house because I'm meeting his family" 

They all looked at me then back at Sandro. "What?" Gabrielle asked. "kuya, I'm just gonna visit" 

"I know that. Actually, can you get us some beers? 6 beers, put it on the cooler before we let you go out" wow, nautusan pa nga ni kuya Jackson.

"you know, I'm only 5 years younger so clearly I'm not a baby" They all stared at me "but still susunod ako, kasi mga kuya ko kayo" they all nodded and I stared at them "you really think I meant that?"

"go" Gabrielle said still staring at me. sungit. 

I went to the kitchen to get them some beers and also some snacks. 

-

Sandro

"okay, Sandro. What is your deal with our sister?" tanong ni kuya Jackson

"Kuya Jackson-"

"Jackson nalang Sands, please lang" natawa naman kami sa sinabi niya 

"I'm sorry that I haven't formally asked you guys first and I am actually gonna talk to your dad too but I told Maggie that I wanna court her. I hope that's okay with you po"

there was a moment of silence before Ethan spoke. 

"I'm okay with it. I can see that you're a nice guy plus Maggie seems very happy with you" I smiled and thanked him. Yes! 1 down 2 to go.

"Okay lang din sakin but you still have to ask papa first, Sandro, and please, don't forget about her nor hurt her" I nodded and said thank you din remembering what Maggie told me a while ago.

"Jackson?" di pa kasi siya nagsasalita and I would really appreciate it kung lahat sila okay sa panliligaw ko kay Margaret.

"You are Sandro Marcos. You are famous, you're a politician and you came from a high profile family"