Chapter 2

So in conclusion with what just happened yesterday, I just met Sandro Marcos and remembered that he is very much known all over the Philippines because of his dad and grandfather. I was still in my bed and decided to check up on Sandro online. Many girls and opinions came splashing in when I entered the name. He has been in interviews and vlogs with his family. He's also famous in an app called TikTok and might as well on Instagram. Is it really that possible that Sandro Marcos is gonna give you a call? HA! Not in a million ways. He was just probably being flirty at the airport. It sucks tho cause I really thought he was cute and kind.

"Margaret! Come down" my mom screamed. I looked at the clock and saw it was nearly 8 am. Time for breakfast! I washed my face and fixed myself a bit before I go down to have breakfast with everyone.

"Morning sleepyhead, how's jetlag?" Jackson, my eldest brother asked. "feels greaaaaaat" I smiled "could you BE any more sarcastic?" Ethan, the middle child said and laughed. He's always down for whatever I want to do. He always comes with me whenever I want someone to drag with me to shop or eat around Manila. Jackson however, he's always busy with the business but despite all of that, he's a great brother. The protective one. Ethan is the childish one and Gabrielle, the serious one. Gabrielle is practically 2 years older than Ethan and he is always fun to mess with because he gets so grumpy with me and Ethan and Kuya Jacks would sometimes team up with us or break off the fight. "oh my god, another friends line" Kuya Gabrielle rolled his eyes and drank his coffee wishing it would get rid of his early morning headache because of us. "Oh c'mon Kuya, don't act like you didn't miss me" I smirked and handed him some sugar for his coffee. I noticed he was drinking plain black and knowing kuya, he needs at least 2 tablespoons of sugar in his coffee, just the way he likes it. "I missed you and thank you, the coffee didn't have any sugar so fuck" we laughed, and soon mom and dad sat down with us.

"Ano nanaman pinag ka-kaguluhan niyo?" My dad asked while making his coffee. He loves black coffee. He didn't understand people mixing their drinks with syrups and cream stuff. So, he's really not a big fan of Starbucks. "Si kuya, hindi ako miss" I said to papa, pouting. Kuya Gab looked at me with wide eyes at the statement "Gabrielle, stop teasing your sister. You've been asking nonstop on what day will Maggie come home and now she's home, you tease her?" My dad raised an eyebrow, smiling to remind him how Gabrielle always asked if when am I coming home from London. "Dad! That's unfair" Gab said "Yeah, totally unfair Gab" Kuya Jacks decided to butt in. "Oh, you're no different Jackson, you were always stalking her account and asking your friends in London if any of them has seen her" My mom confessed. I really enjoy these times in life, where I get to spend time with my family and chat about everything. "Mom! How do you even know I was doing that?" "Iho, I'm your mom," she said, "and you left your laptop open at the table while getting coffee and I heard you talking to Louis if any of them has seen your sister" she drank his tea and smiled too because of the memory. That's how mom literally spills the tea. God, I really love all of them and would love to share this with someone I love that can also feel the warmth and love of these amazing humans in my life. Sadly, Sandro couldn't be in the picture.

As we all, ate breakfast that manang has prepared for us, my dad and kuya Jackson started talking about business while mom and my 2 brothers talked about "how to impress a girl". It's cute that they always go to mom for advice on almost everything. I sat down in my chair sipping my drink while I scroll down on my phone. "Mags, when are you going to start painting again?" my mom asked and I remembered that I told her I would paint her a piece for her best friend, tita Lovely. I started painting when I was 17 when my dad bought me an art set and got me painting ever since. "maybe in a weeks ma, I still have to get some supplies. Now, I'm back home, I still have to decide what job am I going to take for the meantime"

"Why won't you just work at our business? It is a family business for the Avelia's and baby sis, you're an Avelia" Kuya Jacks is the CEO of our company. Our business practically handles stocks, investments, and those other things. My family has built multiple companies and has invested in a lot of them. "I don't know Kuya but I'll update you as soon as I make up my mind" he nodded and went to ask dad more things about the day.

*ding* Sandromarcos7 followed you on Twitter

"WHAT THE FUCK?" I yelled not knowing I said it out loud. "Iha! Language, what's the matter?" my mom was surprised by my reaction. I was dying internally and I don't even know why. "I'm sorry mama, may nakita lang po ako" I apologized and went on Twitter to find out that the real Sandro has followed me. "baliw" Ethan whispered "baliw sakanya" I said looking at him "Sana all" Jackson gave us a weird look and asked, "what's sana all?" "oh yeah, I forgot you were old" Ethan commented "okay, 29 is not that old" "definitely not 28" Kuya Gab also chimed in "I guess 26 is youngest" Ethan gave them an annoying smile and looked at my dad and mom, they were definitely amused by the conversation "Uhm I'm 24? so you can all shut up now" I said and they all looked at me furious "what? I'm sorry mom and dad have to try 4 times to get the best kid" They all laughed at the comment and Jackson couldn't even be mad. "I missed you baby" my dad hugged me and so did my mom "yeah, welcome back Mags," my brothers told me as they join the group hug.