Chapter 32

Maggie

"Sandro! ang kulit!" Sinuway ko si Sandro kase hawak ng hawak saken simula kanina pa. We've been awake since 6 am because Sandro's phone wouldn't stop ringing because of stupid Aliyah. 

"But it's so soft!" Sandro said while grabbing it. Naka cuddle siya sa gilid ko at kanina pa nakahawak. 

"Stop touching it! and stop rubbing!" I pushed his hands away but he puts his hands on me again and started to rub it. 

"Love! I'm working" I complained. He laughed and kissed my cheek. 

"but it's so soft, honey! I can't contain my self" He started kissing it and natawa naman ako sakanya. 

"are you calling me fat?" I raised my eyebrow at him at tinigil naman niya yung ginagawa niya. Tumingin siya saken at nanlalaki yung mata. 

"YOU'RE SEXY!! ang soft kasi ng tummy mo babe" humiga naman siya sa gilid ko at nagmukmok. Hay nako, tinotoyo nanaman ang bata. 

"You want to cuddle?" I asked and he immediately sat up and nodded his head. 

"Okay, but wag makulit, Sandro. I just have to finish this then we could have breakfast na" 

he laid down on my lap while I work on my laptop. He cuddled my stomach and started giving it kisses. A minute or two, I saw Sandro with his eyes closed. I kissed his forehead and let him nap muna habang nag ta-trabaho ako. It was only 8 am and Sandro said he wasn't that hungry for breakfast so I decided to catch up on work muna. 

After half an hour, Sandro was still sleeping and his phone started ringing. I reached for his phone and saw his assistant's name 'Aliyah' 

I decided to wake Sandro kasi baka importante na di tulad ng tawag niya kanina na kaya naman nila i-handle. 

"answer it" he woke up for a bit and cuddled my tummy again.

I answered the call and put it on speaker.

"Hello?" I asked

"Hello? who is this?" Aliyah asked. 

"This is Margaret, Sandro can't come to the phone right now but he told me to answer it, so is there anything you need, Aliyah?" I told her

"kailangan ni Sandro sumagot sa tawag, hindi yung shota niya" Sinungitan niya agad ako and tinignan ko si Sandro, aba tulog pa din. 

"Fix your tone, please.  I asked you nicely and you should answer nicely as well. It's a basic form of good manners Aliyah" 

"Nasan ba si Sandro?" she asked 

"It's Sir. Sandro Ali-" I was cut off when Sandro took the phone from me. He sat up and said 

"Aliyah, what do you want? and why are you giving my girlfriend attitude?" he asked. I closed my laptop and listened to their conversation. 

"Sandro, siya kasi, sinusungitan niya ako agad pinagtanggol ko lang sarili ko" nag paawa naman agad and napatingin ako kay Sandro. What the hell?

"I heard your conversation and no, you don't have any respect for Maggie. I would like you to apologize to her and fix your attitude when talking" Hinay hinay na sinabi ni Sandro kasi hindi naman siya madaling magalit na tao. He still respects other people kahit ganun ang ugali. 

He looked at me and kissed me in the cheek. 

"sorry" he whispered and I kissed him back. 

"It's not your fault" I whispered and leaned on his shoulder. 

"Yes, sir. Sorry po" sabi naman ni Aliyah

"Good. ano ba ang kailangan mo? alam mo ba na ang aga aga dito?" 

"Sir, kailangan ko lang po tanungin kung kailan po kayo dadating" 

Napatingin naman ako kay Sandro with disbelief because of Aliyah's reason. 

"Goodbye Aliyah" sabi ni  Sandro at binaba na yung call. He put his arm around me and let me lay down on his chest. He gently rubbed my hair and kissed my forehead. 

"Sorry baby" he said

"It's okay. Though, you should find another assistant" Natawa naman siya at sinabing

"Quit your job, you can be my assistant. My sexy assistant" He said seductively at hinalikan yung balikat ko. 

"Stoooooppp!" Iling ko naman

"Just kidding, kaya kitang buhayin" sabi niya saken at hinalikan ang labi ko. 

"you sure?" I asked

"CHAR! baka nga ako pa buhayin mo. My hardworking girlfriend!" I laughed at him and hinampas siya. 

"But seriously, sorry about Aliyah. I'll find a replacement as soon as we get home" he added

"Hey, you don't need to do that. I don't want her to lose her job. Just educate her to have some manners, okay? She's already mean to me, ano pa kaya sa iba?" sabi ko sakanya.

"That's kind and yes, I will. Sorry honey" 

"Bili mo nalang ako breakfast para bati na tayo" asar ko sakanya at tumawa nalang siya. He kissed my cheeks and said yes eventually. 

-

"Love? there's a lot of people messaging me asking if I'm your girlfriend. What should I do?" I asked him then taking a bit into my food. We were at a small cafe having breakfast at 9 am. We are enjoying the view and the atmosphere around us because we might not get this again back home. 

"Just ignore them, babe. All in good time, my love" He took my hand and kissed it. I held his face and smiled at him. We continued eating breakfast and Sandro was scrolling down on his phone. 

Bigla naman tumunog yung phone ko at nakita ko natawag si mama. Sinagot ko naman yung tawag ni mama at nakita ko nakikipag video call. 

"Hey ma!" I greeted

"Hi baby! how you doing? Where's Sandro?" she asked

"I'm good and Sandro's right here" I showed Sandro and he greeted mama as well. 

"Hi tita!"

"Hello Sandro! By the way Maggie, your tita Dolore (Do-lor) is inviting you for lunch because it's your cousin's birthday. I was figuring if you could spend your last day in the city with them" 

I looked at Sandro and he nodded. 

"Sure ma! we love to come"

Me and Sandro talked to my family for a bit until they have to go to dinner somewhere. We said our goodbyes and ended the call. 

"Sino may birthday?" he asked

"Si Paulo. He's a year older than me and he has a sister named Cassidy. I gave her my paint set when I left" 

"That's sweet. Like you" He winked and took a sip of his coffee

"You've tasted me?" I asked

"Not yet, but I bet you taste sweet" He gave me a smirk and I put my palm on the side of his face. 

"Come and taste me. Para malaman mo"