Chapter 6

Third-person

"So, where are we going?" Maggie asked Sandro as they were heading up the road. "Someplace nice" Maggie smiled and continued wondering where Sandro would take her. She knew that it was not popular and discreet. She wouldn't people to know Sandro was with a girl that late at night. Maggie looked outside the window admiring the road and the view while the man beside her kept glancing at her. Looking at how beautiful she was and how cute she stares at the view outside. He started picking on every little detail she did. "You okay, Mags?" Sandro asked her. He just wanted to make sure that she was alright. "Just nervous" Maggie started twiddling with her fingers as her anxiety comes up. Thinking of how things can get when something goes wrong.

"Why?" He looked at her worriedly. He felt worried that he might have done something to freak her out. Is it the date? "nervous for you" His eyebrows knitted in confusion on the sudden confession. "bakit naman?" he asked. "baka kasi may mga sumunod sa'yo kunwari paparazzi at baka malagay ka pa sa panganib if ever" she looked at him sadly. Sandro felt happy realizing that, Maggie really took the time to think about him and his safety. "That's really thoughtful Mags and oo, naiisip ko din yan. Gusto ko lang talaga makalayo tonight. I need a break from all the campaign and work even just for the night" He smiled at her and she returned it. "What?" Sandro stared at her while it was still a red light. "with you" Maggie became confused about what he said. "nothing Maggie, thank you for thinking of me" She smiled back at him and stared at the road again.

"It's about damn time" Maggie looked at him and saw the green light. She smiled at how impatient he can be. Time is important for him so that's understandable, she thought. "Iniisip din kita, you know" She looked at him, giving her butterflies. "how come?" "Well, when I called you, I didn't thought of what will happen if I did take you out today, kasi diba hindi ko pa naman alam if aalis tayo kanina. So, ayun inisip ko, dalhin nalang kita dun sa pinupuntahan ng mga kapatid ko. Simon actually told me about this place that one of his friends own and can keep this a secret" She nodded her head and looked away from him. She felt sad at what he said but she had to accept it. She was out with Sandro Marcos. The Sandro Marcos. Nothing is going to be normal. Sandro saw how she looked at the road right after what he said. He felt sad that he dragged her into this scene. He just wanted to live a normal life not being a Marcos or Sandro Marcos, just a normal guy named Sandro Marcos but unfortunately, he was born this way. He had to accept his fate and write his story. He loves his family but it was also difficult to live normally. It was always difficult to date someone for Sandro that's why it always ends easily or the same reason as always.

Sandro didn't know how to comfort Margaret. He wishes he could sugarcoat it but he really needs to let it out. She has the right to know. "What's your favorite color?" He looked at her confused by her sudden question. "Red" he answered. "Favorite number sa electric fan?" "Ano?" He laughed at her question. He didn't know where all these questions are coming from "what? What's your favorite number on your fan?" she laughed at Sandro's expression. "2 and andito na tayo" Margaret looked outside and saw a building. It was a bar. She was confused because she thought they were having coffee. Sandro smiled and thought her confused face was cute. "We are" Maggie looked at him and saw his arm reaching for her. "Hold me, I don't want to lose you inside" She held his hand and Sandro gave her a pat on the head. Good girl he thought. They went inside the bar and Sandro met a lot of his friends, so he went ahead and greeted them. Maggie met some of his friends and explained they were just simply having some drinks tonight. His friends understood the situation right away knowing how people can be judgemental and starts rumors. They were all known too that Maggie had seen on screen before. They both said their goodbyes and Sandro took her to the stairs. He noticed her hand wasn't on his hand anymore. It was snaked around his arm. She was actually nervous while being with Sandro and him talking to other people. She never realized that she was holding his arm. Sandro didn't say a word realizing she was a bit scared. "I'm here" he looked at her and she calms down a bit. She still hasn't realized that she was still holding his arm.

They took the stairs and reached the 4th floor of the building. It was a rooftop. It was designed with bright lights, fake grass, and seating all over the place. "Wow, ang ganda" She started jumping up and down a bit, feeling excited. "Uy, calm down, stop being cute" she looked at Sandro shocked "okay, don't stop. You're adorable"

"You have been flirting non-stop Mr. Marcos" She smiled and let go of his arm. He pouted when her hand left his arm but he saw how cute and happy she was when she started looking for a place to sit. "C'mon Sandro!" He followed her and looked at how she was scanning the whole place for a table for them to sit at. "Ohh, dito nalang tayo!" "Okay!" They both sat down at the cushions pillows scattered around the corner and a low table in the middle of that. "This is so nice!"she looked around and saw him staring at her. He scans everything in front of him. How she was looking around. How she scrunches her nose when she's smiling. "Alam mo, matutunaw na ako nan eh!" she commented. He went back to reality and saw her smiling at him. Curse that smile. So beautiful. "Ang Ganda mo kasi, you're eyes are very pretty as well Mags" she mumbled a thank you and looked at the menu.