Chapter 9

Margaret

It has been weeks since Sandro and I went out. We were exchanging texts most of the time because he was busy throughout the week because of work and I still had some things I have to fix. I'm staying home permanently here since I took all of my stuff from London to here. I decided it was time to help out with the family and figure out what I want to do with my life. My kuya's has also been super helpful with the things I need to do. Ethan is always with me but despite that, I still haven't told him that I was talking to Sandro. 

"Kuya, are you free today?" I asked Ethan who was having lunch in front of me. Me and Ethan were the only ones home because everyone had to go to work. "Hindi e. I have a meeting mamaya and a dinner with some important clients" I nodded my head and continued eating. Ako lang tuloy mag-isa ngayon. Wala naman kasi sila pero okay lang din naman na ako lang baka kasi maligaw ako sa pupuntahan ko. I'm still getting used to driving dito sa Pinas. 

"Bakit? may pupuntahan ka ba?" 

"Yup, bibili lang sana ng mga supplies and do some shopping" I really need my art materials kasi ilang linggo na ako nakatambay lang dito sa bahay. 

"I'm sorry, baka pwede si Lindsey?" 

"It's okay kuya and yeah maybe I'll ask her. Last week kasi bitin yung hangout namin" I haven't told Lindsey either na Sandro and I were talking. All she knows is that I'm talking to someone because when we were together, my phone kept vibrating because of Sandro's messages. I appreciate it when even though he's busy throughout the day, he still messages me to see if 
I'm okay and still alive. Cutie Sandro. 

I finished my meal and went to the backyard. I sat down at one of the benches and texted Lindsey. 

"Hey babyyyy! are you free today? I need to run some errands"

She responded right away "Sure! I'll be there in 30 minutes" I said thank you and got ready for the day. 

-

"Kuya! aalis na ako, ikaw ba?" I saw him getting ready in his room. "Yeah, I'm just getting ready tas aalis na ako. Have fun! tell Lindsey I said hi" I went outside the house and hopped in the car. 

"Hiii! how are you?" I hugged her and she returned it. "I'm okay, my ate is expecting her baby sometime this week"

"Oooh! I can't wait! Good for her, Sana all"

"ANO? gusto mo na ren mag pa buntis, Margaret Leigh?!" 

"SHUTA HAHAHAHA ANONG MAG PA BUNTIS?!" 

"Sabi mo sana all! gago ka ba?" 

"Okay okay, Sana all kasi may baby na sa bahay. Ang exhausting kaya maging baby sa bahay so it's cool to have someone younger than me" I laughed at her still giving me the stare. 

"Tara na nga! You're annoying" 

"You love me" I leaned my head on her shoulder. I love Lindsey. She has always been there for me through the ups and downs in life. 

"Of course you do. Love you too" 

I texted Sandro that I was out with Lindsey.

"Be safe, okay? I'll call you when I can. Ang damot mo, hindi mo ako inaya" 

"Hala, akala ko kasi busy ka pa din e"

"You should've asked hun"

"Ayaw ko din naman na mag ka rumor sa'yo pag kasama mo ako :("

"I know but I want to go out with you. Gusto kitang kasama kumain and lumabas"