Chapter 33

Maggie

Today, we're going to tita Dolore's house because of Paulo's birthday. She invited us for lunch because they have a small get-together with friends and families. 

"Sandro! Paulo is gonna be here in a bit. Tara na" I went upstairs to look for Sandro and I saw him getting dressed. He was buttoning up his polo and was wearing some shorts. I noticed that his hair was still wet because of the bath. I took his towel on the bed and went up behind him. 

"Let me help you, love" I rubbed his hair with the towel to make it dry and he turned around to face me.

"Napaka maalaga naman netong misis ko" 

My eyes widened and binato ko sakanya yung towel. 

"MISIS?!" I yelled

"Okay, soon to be" He corrected, and hinampas ko siya.

"I'm still your girlfriend, Sandro" I reminded and he pouted

"My beautiful girlfriend" hinampas ko siya dahil sa kilig at hinawakan niya agad kamay ko 

"Bakit ba hampas ikaw ng hampas? do you want me to slap your butt?" He asked and I immediately blushed. 

"Why do you even ask?" I smiled at him and he pushed me into bed. I laid down on my back and he was slowly coming up to me. 

"Babe?" I asked and his body was on top of me. I looked at him and he was already staring into my eyes. 

"Do I have your permission to go more, love?" Sandro asked and I nodded. He chuckled and looked at me again.

"I need your words, mahal" he said

"Yes, love. You can go" I told him and he leaned in to kiss my neck

I grabbed his hair to pull him more to me. His other hand started to lift my dress and I can feel him slowly grinding up to me. 

"Sandro" I moaned. He grabbed my waist to pin me down the bed and his hand went up to feel me in my panties. 

I gasped when I felt his fingertips. I started to become wet by his touch and he kept sucking on my neck. 

"Sandro, that's gonna leave a mark," I told him but he kept on going

"You smell so good, honey. Let me claim my beautiful girl" I held his face and leaned in to kiss him. We kept on kissing like it's the last time. He poked my mouth with his tongue, insisting to let him in. I let his tongue roam around my mouth and we started making out. His hands touched my body and soon found my breasts. 

"They're also fluffy too" he joked and I giggled. He kissed me again and he was still rubbing my breasts. He was about to take off my bra but we suddenly hear the door knock. 

Natigil naman kami sa ginagawa namen at may narinig kameng sumigaw.

"Maggie! I'm here!" Oh shit, it's Paulo. 

Sandro smiled and kissed my lips before climbing down. 

He buttoned up his polo and I fixed my dress up real quick. 

"Do I look okay?" I asked him

"no" 

"really?" 

"you look gorgeous," He said and kissed my forehead. I was left in shock and he held my hand.

"Let's go" he said and bumaba na kami

-

"Hi, tita! It's so nice to see you again!" We entered the house and Sandro was holding my hand.