Chapter 31

Maggie

"love, can you please help me?" I asked Sandro while we were unpacking our stuff. We're currently staying at a hotel and it's really pretty.

"Sure, honey" He walked up to me and helped me with my suitcase. 

"Where do you want me to put this?" I looked at him and he was holding my underwear!

"SANDRO, WHY ARE YOU HOLDING MY UNDERWEAR?" 

"You asked me to help you! and your panties were the first ones I saw" He laughed at me while taking a look at it. 

"These are so cute! I love the red one! Ooohh can you wear the red one today?" Tumingin naman siya sa akin at nag paawa. What the hell is this

"Sandro"

"Pleaaasee babyy, I like this! or you want me to put it on you?" Lumapit naman siya sakin and tumingin sa mata ko. He was a bit taller than me but at this point, it felt like he was really looking down at me.  He held the side of my face with his palm and began massaging the back of my head.

"You like that, baby?" He asked and I nodded. He kissed my forehead and I giggled. hehe kilig!

Naupo naman siya sa kama ulit at tinulungan ako mag ayos. I looked at him and saw my red panties still on his lap. 

"Love?" I called him. 

"There's a matching bra" sabi ko and he looked at me confused. 

"ha?" tanong niya

"The panties have a matching bra" TInuro ko yung underwear ko na nasa hita niya at ngumiti naman siya. 

"it's red too?!" 

"no, it's black! Of course, it's red, sands" He started looking for my bra on my suitcase and nahanap naman kagad niya. 

"FOUND IT" he looked at me and tuwang tuwa siya.

"That's great, honey. you won a prize" sabi ko naman sakanya with full sarcasm at tumawa nalang si Sandro.

"Wear it! I bet it looks good on you!" He clapped his hands' tas inabot saken yung underwear

"Sandro" -_-

"no no no no no, no sandro. I want love or babe! or honey!" he pouted. Tumingin naman ako sakanya and kinuha yung underwear.

"I'll wear it if I feel like it na, okay baby?" 

"Yes mom!"  sagot naman niya

"SANDRO!"

-

We were out on the city at night and thank god the underwear thing was over na. I was holding Sandro's hand while we were just walking around. 

"Love look at that!" We stopped in our track and saw a view of lights. 

"That's so amazing," I said to him. We went to the place and it was filled with people and music. 

They were dancing and some of them were eating. I held Sandro's hand while dragging him into the crowd. 

"C'mon honey!" 

*Author: listen to this while reading this part*

Sandro

She dragged me into the crowd while finally stopping into a space. She started swaying her hips and danced through the music blasting into the speakers. I watched her as she dances and noticed how her dress was perfect for her. The dress hugged her body so well, showing her curves.