Chapter 43

Maggie

It has been a week since I arrived in Ilocos and I've been staying with Sandro until my suspension is over. He's being a very 'maalaga' boyfriend for the past week. It has just been the two of us most of the time since his family is in Manila. 

I've accompanied Sandro on his trips but I usually stay at the office or the car. Sandro has been very strict with me since it's my second time coming back to Ilocos and he was cautious about what happened the last time I was here. 

"Sandro naman, don't touch my bra's!" We're currently cleaning the room because I noticed that Sandro hasn't cleaned since I arrived.

"Why do you have to wear a bra when we're here?" he asked

"Uhm, I don't?" Tumingin siya sakin at tinaas ang kilay niya. 

"really?"

"Yes" He looked at me again weirdly and glanced at my shirt.

"Are you really checking out my boobs?" I asked and he smiled

"nooo! I love your shirt kasi! Binili ko yan diba?" tumawa siya at pinagmasdan daw ang damit ko

"Yup, you bought it" 

"Hmm, I do have nice taste, Ganda sayo babe!" comment naman niya and he started kissing my cheeks

"I love you Maggie" he squealed

"Okay, I'll let you look under my shirt. That cool?" He nodded like a kid  and kissed me one last time on the cheek

"hehehehe thank you baby :> but can I look now hehe?" 

"Sige nga, pano tayo matatapos?" Tanong ko sakanya.

"Baby, sit down. I'll clean it. Just sit tight and be pretty like you always are!" sabay yakap sakin at halik sa pisngi ko.

"Such a bolero"

"No! You're so pretty, hon!"

"Okay! ano ba kailangan mo?" tinignan niya ako ng masama at dahan dahan pumunta sakin.

"Why is it everytime I call you pretty, lagi mo tinatanong sakin kung ano kailangan ko? is it that hard to trust me?"

"Yes hon, pag hinihimas mo yung balikat ko parang ginagawa mo ngayon" tumawa siya nang malakas at tinanggal ang hawak sa balikat ko. Tinignan niya ako at hinawakan ang kamay ko. 

Sandro wrapped his arms around me and laid his head on my shoulder.

"I don't want to go to work today" he groaned. His schedule keeps getting fuller as the election comes. I ran my hands on his back kept a tight grip on him. 

"I know, hon. You've been working so hard" I told him and he simply nodded. I smiled at him and held the side of his face. 

"I'm so proud of you. Tapusin na natin to para maka punta kana agad dun sa event" He instantly smiled and leaned in to kiss my lips. He fixed his things and got ready to start his day.

"So where will you be waiting this time, honey?"

I sat down on the bed and thought about it. Ayoko na mag antay sa car, nakakabagot. Wating in his office is the same feeling I get. I sometimes watch Sandro but in a distance.

"Babe? what if I go around Laoag today?" He looked at me at tinignan ako masama.

"Ayoko. Wala kang kasama, Margaret"

"Why not? and don't call me Margaret, AlExAnDeR" He laughed at me and slowly went walk towards.

"I don't want you wandering off all by yourself"