Chapter 11

Sandro 

The alarm woke me up signaling that it was 6 am in morning. I'll be going to work today and will be assisting my dad through his campaign. I'll be going home soon in Ilocos to campaign for my position as well. I haven't told Maggie yet but I really hope she understands. It's been 2 months since Maggie and I started talking. I haven't seen her in 3 weeks since I had so much on my plate right now and she had a lot going on too. She has been applying for jobs and doing a lot of paintings. She always texts me and updates me whenever she can. It's really cute because it made me feel that I was special to her. 

"Goodmorning, don't forget to eat your breakfast :))" I texted her. I went to the bathroom and got cleaned for the day. I was wearing my typical outfit for the day and did some routines. I looked at the time and saw it was 7 am. 

"Goodmrngingds" she replied. I laughed because she does this things na nagigising siya ng maaga then tries to reply to my message kahit antok na antok pa talaga. Naghahalo mga letters kasi tinatype niya pa lang pumipikit na siya. God, I really like her. I hope she likes me back too. I haven't had the guts to tell her how I felt plus I have a lot of things in my mind and responsibilities that I have to do. How can I even give her time? 

"sleep well, sleepyhead" I responded back. I went downstairs and saw my parents eating breakfast. "Goodmorning mom, dad" I kissed my mom in the head and sat in my seat. "Simon's still asleep?" I asked. "He left last night so I guess, he's still asleep," my mom said. We all started eating. Me and my dad talked about what we were going to do today. "Son, we are going to the office to handle some things. I have a campaign at Pasay and I would really appreciate it if you'll come" I nodded my head "of course dad, no problem" 

"Sandro, who were you talking to last night? was that your girlfriend?" My mom smiled and halatang kinikilig. Supportado talaga siya sa lahat ng nakakausap or nada-date ko ever since. She's really cool and I love her. "Mom! oh my god" my dad laughed as well "were you spying on me?" I asked "Of course not! I just heard you talking to someone" 

"Hay nako Liza, madaming nakakausap yang si Sandro" joke ni dad

I pouted "No, I don't. She's really special to me" Kinilig na talaga si mommy. Hinampas hampas pa ako sa kilig. "Ma, ano ba" I laughed at her reaction. "Cmon tell me who she is! No, wait!" she seems to think about something "Is it Margaret?!" she nearly screamed. My eyes widened, is she spying on me for real?? "Mom! how do you know her name?" 

"Oh stupid, you were whining about how you lost her number when you got home!" I suddenly remembered that time when I completely went crazy when I realized I lost her card. If I did lose it, I wouldn't be with her right now. "Tell me about her!" my mom asked again. "Mom!" I laughed, she pouted. I felt bad so I told her "I'll bring her here to meet everyone if she's free" I kissed her forehead and I stood up. I was finished with breakfast and I went upstairs to fix my things. I really want to invite her here too as she did with me. When I spend time with her, I feel like I'm normal. I feel free and loved whenever she was around. Her spirit and happiness bring me warmth especially her smile. I noticed my buzzing and I saw Maggie calling. I answered the phone and said hello

"good morning sandwo" she said in a raspy voice. My sleepy baby. "heyy, good morning"  I heard her giggle. What a great way to start the day. "I have a lot of plans today with my dad. How about you?" 

"Uhm, I'll stop by at the office because dad needs me with something. I have to go check up on my mom too cause she needs some advice for wall designs and have dinner" 

"Dinner with who?"

"Dinner with you sana?" fuck. I check my schedule for today on my phone and saw I get out of the office by 9 pm and that is way late for dinner. Oh shit, what am I gonna do?