Chapter 23

new cover!! hope y'all like it <3

-

Margaret

Nagising na ako sa tama ng araw sa mga mata ko. I noticed Sandro was still asleep beside me. Right after we talked for hours last night, he invited me to sleep in his room with him.  Wala naman ako choice so I agreed. Hinawi ko naman ang buhok niya na gulo gulo na dahil sa tulog niya. I kissed his forehead and tumayo na ako para mag ayos. I went to the bathroom para maligo na. 

Habang nag sha-shampoo na ako biglang may kumatok sa pinto. 

"Maggie?" Gising na si Sandro. 

"Love? I'm showering"  

"Oh okay"

Should I say it? I mean, is it okay?

"Babe?" I called

"Yeah?"

"Want to join me?" I bit my nails and there was an awkward pause between the 2 rooms.

"can you open the door first, love?" he asked

I stepped out of the shower and opened the door for Sandro. He stood there wearing his white shirt and boxers. He looks really hot hehe. 

"come in" I opened the shower button and the water came running down on my body. I can sense the deathly stare Sandro has for me. 

"Love?" tinawag ko siya kasi nakatayo lang siya dun sa may pinto. 

"You're so beautiful" he took off his shirt and left his boxers on. He stepped into the shower and stood behind me. My heart was pounding out of my chest while Sandro wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"Your body is beautiful, babe" I turned around to face him and kissed him. We started making out under the shower. His hands were all over my waist and reaches down my ass. He starts to rub it while we make out. We pulled out from the kiss to catch a breath. 

"We really need to shower now" Sandro laughed

"can you wash my back?" I asked 

"Of course, love" 

Habang naliligo kami, nag kekwentuhan pa rin kame and talking about how our sleep was. 

"I had the most incredible sleep last night in the past few weeks," I said and Sandro's almost done brushing his teeth. 

"how come?" 

"It's really stressful babe. I barely get enough sleep and I have to catch up on work while I'm here" I explained while I do my skincare. 

"Do you want to just stay here? I'll be with you naman" 

"No love! I would really love to go out with you, today" I hugged him and kissed his cheek. 

"Kaya nga ako pumunta dito para puntahan ka. Hindi para mag work ng mag work" I added and hinalikan niya ako. He smelled really good kahit di na talaga siya maligo. 

Lumabas na ako and pumunta sa may bed. Kinuha ko yung suitcase ko at naghanap ng isusuot. 

"Love? ano mas maganda suotin?" tanong ko

"Wala. Mas maganda ka pag walang suot" aba maharot

"HOY!" sigaw ko at binatuhan siya ng sandals ko na nakuha ko sa bag. Napaka harot!

"Babe! what's with the sandal?" he laughed. I can't help but smile either. I pulled out two dresses and hinarap kay Sandro. 

"What do you prefer?"