Chapter 13

Maggie

The light from the sun woke me up from my sleep. I had a stressful day yesterday. I can still feel the sadness of Sandro not fulfilling his promise. I stretched for a bit and opened my phone to check my social media accounts. I saw a message from Simon 'don't be masungit na'  then he sent me a picture of Sandro and he was buying some flowers. Flowers? for who? I replied 'the flowers are beautiful' 

I finally stood up and went to the bathroom. I fixed myself up and went outside my room. I heard my family talking and they were surprisingly loud. Well, it is a Sunday so I'm guessing everyone is staying at home today. I went down the stairs and saw them in the backyard. It was 8 in the morning and they are all awake. Even Ethan! usually wakes up late whenever he has a day off. 

"Oh, gising na pala si Maggie, come down honey!" My mom yelled. I went outside and saw them eating "Hey guys" I saw my dad and kissed him on the cheek "Goodmorning Mija, why didn't you woke up early?"

"Do I have to today? Di ko alam, papa" 

"Yes, if you have a visitor coming" I gave him a confused look and asked him "a visitor?" I looked at what he's pointing and saw Sandro coming outside the kitchen into the backyard. 

"Sandro?" he gave me a smile and a wave. 

I waved back and looked at my brothers who were smiling behind him. "stop that" I said to them. They dropped their smiles and went to their seats. "Sandro oh" my mom offered Sandro a cup of coffee. "Thank you tita" he went beside me and said hi 

"Hey" I said. He offered me his cup of coffee and I gladly took it. "Sandro, brought breakfast today, Maggie" my mom said. I looked at him shocked and asked "you did?" he nodded and whispered "I told you, I want to make it up to you" I smiled "I'm sorry" he looked at me and I nodded. "It's okay, Sandro. Thank you" I gave him a hug and he hugged me back. I missed this. "Kain na, lumalamig na tong dala ni Sandro. Thank you Hijo" Dad said and we went to our seats. We sat beside each other and dug in in our plates. I took a bite of the waffles and HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS IS AMAZING! I took more bites in on my food and dipped it in the chocolate sauce. "Slow down, Maggie" Jackson said "It's sooooooo good"

They laughed at me but I ignored them, enjoying the wonderful food. "Slow down, honey" Sandro whispered. "grumpy" I mumbled back and slowed down on my food. Who the hell released the butterflies on my stomach? 

As we all finished eating breakfast, we were all just chatting and telling stories with Sandro. He's a really funny guy. Not anyone could see that but he tries his best to be humorous. 

"Anyways, I have an announcement," Papa said. Sandro stood up excusing himself but papa stopped him and asked him to stay in his seat. "You're a gentleman, Sandro. I can see your parents have thought you good morals and respect" my dad praised him. "They did their best, tito. Thank you" My dad nodded his head and went ahead with his announcement. 

"I am taking your mother out today, children" my brother's yelled happily. "why are you cheering?" I asked them. "We're going out?" Ethan said. "dumbass, papa said he's taking out mom" Ethan and two of my dumbass brothers pouted. "Maybe, you should all get a life," I said as I drank more of my coffee. Sandro chuckled beside me trying to keep his laugh to himself. Natawa din ako ng onti until Gabrielle said "Maybe, you should get a life too" my brothers said their oooh's in the background. " Oh, shut up you two, you both can't even have a girlfriend" 

"How about you? do you have a boyfriend?" Ethan asked

"I don't but at least I can pull myself together whenever I see a person I like" referring to his torpe attitude whenever Lindsey was around. I always saw him acting weird whenever Lindsey is sleeping over. It's cute tho that they have these small conversations whenever they had the chance to be alone.