Chapter 1

"Thank you for flying with us!" the stewardess said as I left the plane. I was coming home from London after a short vacation. I decided to visit my friends there and some of my close family members in the meantime since I graduated a year ago in London.

"Papa, I'm already at NAIA, where are you?" I said as I entered the room. It was filled with people waiting for their luggage and getting checked out. "I'm already here outside with your mom, Margaret" My dad always uses my whole name which always gets me shy or embarrassed at some point. "Sige po. Kunin ko lang po maleta ko and I'll message you right away po kung saan po ako" I was waiting on my luggage at the moment "Sure love" I put away my phone and proceeded to wait for my bags. I'm really excited to see my family again back home. Especially my brothers. They're annoying but I always keep in mind that they always have my back and have always been the sweetest.

"Excuse me" I moved a little bit to my left as a man went beside me. I gave him a little smile and went to scan where my bags are. "There ya' go" I saw a black suitcase and without checking for tags, I went and took it until someone also had it in their hand. "Hi, I'm sorry but I think you got your bag wrong," A man in a white polo said. "Oh, I'm sorry, have you checked the tags?" I asked hopefully not sounding mean. "Uh yes, here" He showed me the tag and realized it was named Sandro Marcos. "Oh shit, oh no! No shit, I mean I'm sorry and sorry for the curse" I panicked. I'm not really comfortable with people, I don't know. I've always had this feeling that everyone I talk to judges me for some reasons that only they can seem to notice. "It's okay, don't worry, calm down haha" He laughed, it was really cute. I looked at his face and noticed he was staring for a moment. I felt that I have noticed or seen him somewhere around London. When I caught his eyes staring into mine, he quickly changed directions and put down his luggage. "Is this yours?" he asked pointing at the black luggage that had a green tag. "Yes! Thank you" I went to grab it but he beat me to it. "here you go" I thanked him and actually blushed at the kind act. It's not a thing you get to experience in a lifetime! It's like a once in lifetime thing where men are actually nice and don't need anything from you.

"Uhm, I'm Margaret" I extended my hand to formally introduce myself to the kind man. "I'm Sandro, I like your name Margaret" He complimented me and I felt myself blush even more at the handsome man. "Was that flirting or just a friendly compliment?" he laughed at my statement "Wow, that bad?" he asked. "Not really" I laughed "It was actually pretty cute and thank you, my parents would appreciate it" I smiled as I remember the memory where my mom and my dad is telling me the story of where they got my name. I remember them arguing about who first thought of the name and how they managed to come up with the name. "Don't you appreciate it?" he pouted "I appreciate it, Sandro. Don't worry" we both smiled and there was a small awkward feeling between us. It had fallen silent between us after the conversation.

"How many bags are you expecting, Margaret?" Sandro asked. Thank you for breaking the tension. "1 more, how about you?" I turned to him. This gave me to look at him more. He had jet black hair, cute eyes, and a smile that somehow has gotten me hooked on. He wasn't too tall but is taller than me. He smells really nice because I could smell the expensive perfume all the way from where I was at. He had a white polo and some plants. I also noticed the leather shoes he had on. I'm guessing he's rich just from the way he speaks and presented. "Actually, I don't have any more bags to wait for. I just really wanted to ask this girl a question" Oh, he has a girlfriend. Too bad for me but great for her, he's really nice. "Oh, what question?" I just had to ask. "If she was willing up to have some coffee, so-" he looked at me in the eyes and said, "are you comfortable to have some coffee with me sometime?" My eyes widen at the statement and were internally dying. "That would be great Sandro" I got my last luggage and went to put it in the cart and Sandro immediately helped me. "Here's my number, text me. Thank you, Sandro, you're sweet, bye" I said my goodbyes and went out to find my parents where they were at out of all the camera crews outside. I was genuinely confused if there was something important happening or some scene for a movie that was being shot.

"Maggie! We missed you!" my mom ran up to me and hugged me as my dad got my cart full of my bags. "can we go eat? I'm so hungry" I said. My stomach has been rumbling since I got here in the Philippines. Many paparazzi have also gathered in a tight center of the airport and were trying to interview or get a shot of the person, I guess. "Let's go, I don't want to be in the middle of this" As I finished my statement, there was a man rushing to get out of the airport. "huh, that looks like Sandro," I said to myself. "Yes, dear. It is Sandro" My mom said. I didn't know I said that out loud. Shit. Wait, how come she knows it's Sandro? "You know Sandro?" I asked my mama, Isabelle on why she knows Sandro. Has she been spying on me? "Of course, I know! He's the son of a famous politician and one of the members of the Marcos clan, don't you know Sandro?" What?