Chapter 21

tw: slight smut

Sandro

"Simon's coming home today, right?" I asked dad

"Yes, he is" we're having breakfast at the moment. I have an orientation later for the SPES employers. I texted Maggie today but she still wasn't responding. Maybe she was sleeping in. I looked at the clock and noticed it was 8 am already. Where is she? she's supposed to be at the office by now. 

"What time are you going?" mom asked

"In a bit, mom"

"why do you keep looking at your phone? di ba nagrereply si Maggie?" mom teased. I laughed a bit and drank my coffee. I sat back and realized my coffee here didn't taste like how Maggie made it.  Maggie loves to make me coffee whenever I'm over at their house. 

flashback

"Sandro! I got you something!" I was over at their house and we were watching movies in her room. It was the next day of Avelia's party event and Maggie invited me over to hang out. She drank a lot that's why I was taking care of her too. 

"What is it, honey?" 

"I got you some coffee!" 

"did you make it?" I always loved the drinks that Maggie makes for me. I still remember the first time, I've ever tasted it. I was accompanying her while she makes drinks for everyone. I immediately fell in love with the drink and it made my love for her grow even more. 

"Yup!" she sat down beside me at the bed and handed me the cup. I took a sip and was in love all over again. "It's so good!" she clapped her hands and gave me a kiss on the cheek. She also had a drink on her side and we had a bowl of popcorn in front. She decided to watch all the Maze Runner series and I gladly accepted it.

We cuddled on her bed and my arm was wrapped around her. I kissed her forehead and she faced me. She looked at me and said "i love you" 

I kissed her on the lips and she kissed me back. I put my hands on her hair and she laughed between our kisses. 

"say i love you too" she said

"i love you, you're my home" I reminded her. She laid down beside me again and we continued to watch the movie. We stayed in her room all day, cuddling and watching movies while I also enjoyed the drink she made me. It's the little things. 

end of flashback

"I miss Maggie" sabi ko

"It's only been a week, son. I'm sure she misses you too"  my mom reassured me. 

"I have to go, mom and dad" I kissed them goodbye and nag ayos na. 

-

I was at the office getting ready for the orientation in 2 hours. I practiced my speech and there were people getting ready as well. Inaayos na nila yung stage and chairs for the audience. I looked at my phone and Maggie wasn't still replying. Where is she?

I decided to message Ethan and to ask where Maggie was. 

"Hey Sands, she left earlier and I just came back from a business trip. I was in Hong kong for a couple of days, that's why di kami nag kikita pa" 

"Oh, sorry bro. I didn't know. Thanks for the reply!"

"No problem. Update me when you find her"

I sat down at my desk and wondered where my girlfriend was. 

"Sir?"  may tumawag sakin sa may pinto