Chapter 30

TW: Mature content! I do not recommend you to read this if you're a minor. Know your limit, guys! <3

Maggie

"Ma! I have to go na! please stop clinging to my bag" My mom was holding my suitcase trying not to let me go. Today is the day that Sandro and I are going to the UK for a vacation. Me and my brothers ended up okay after they left yesterday. They all apologized at the party that was at our grandparent's house and we were okay ever since. 

"Isabelle Eve, let go of the suitcase" papa said

"Don't use my full name, Jackson" ang cute talaga nila mag asaran. Ni let go naman naman ni Mama yung bag at inayos ko na yung iba kong gamit. Sandro was on his way to their private jet papuntang Manila dahil dun na kami mag kikita. 

"Don't hesitate to call, Maggie. I'll come and get you as soon as possible if you need us" papa reminded me and I hugged him. 

"Thank you, papa" My mom and dad couldn't bring me to the airport today because they both had big clients coming over at their shop so kuya Gabrielle insisted to drive me there. 

"Let's go Maggie" sabi ni kuya and dinala na niya iba kong gamit. 

"Bye mom, bye dad" yung dalawa kong kapatid ay nauna na sa office kasi may kailangan sila asikasuhin pero nag paalam na din ako sakanila kanina. 

We went to the car na and sumakay na sa loob. 

"Stay safe, honey. Love you!" mom said 

"love you too, ma" 

-

We arrived at the airport and tinulungan na ako ni kuya sa mga bags ko. 

"Are you sure, you only need 2 bags?" kuya asked

"oo naman, kuya. I'll be fine"  I smiled at him and hinug nalang din siya.

"see you in 2 weeks, kuya" he wrapped his arms around me as well and patted my back

"have fun, dummy. call me if you need anything" kiniss niya na rin ako sa ulo at pumasok na ako sa loob. 

I checked in the airport and umupo na muna sa waiting area. 

I texted Sandro that I was sitting in the waiting area and he responded back saying he just got off the plane. Nag antay nalang ako ng ilang minuto sakanya hanggang sa napansin ko siya papalapit saken. 

I stood up from my seat and tumakbo papunta sakanya. Habang tumakbo ako, binaba niya agad gamit niya at sinalo ako. Niyakap ko siya ng matagal at di naman siya nag reklamo. 

"Sandro!" I said

"Hey, love" he greeted

He smiled at me and I kissed him on the lips

"I missed you" he said

"I missed you too, honey" I gave him a hug again until I noticed a person, staring at us. Humiwalay na ako sa yakap at sinabi sakanya na pumunta na kami sa lounge. 

I don't know why Sandro was able to get first-class tickets but he did! I felt a little bad about it because of the money he had spent.  We went inside the first-class lounge and sat down at the chairs.

"How was your trip?" I asked Sandro

He held my hand and smiled at me. Napaka harot talaga!

"It was okay. Some of them asked for pictures and It was nice to meet some of the fans"