Chapter 26

Sandro

"Merry Christmas, mom" I arrived at the Noche Buena that our family has prepared tonight. Unfortunately, I can't bring Maggie here because she also had dinner plans with her family. 

"Merry Christmas, son. Sit down at the table, we're about to eat" I went to the dining room and sat down beside my brothers. Everyone was here so it was really fun to have all of us all together again. 

"Kuya, when can I meet Maggie?" Vinny asked. Maggie and Vinny were always close at the beginning when I first introduced Vinny to her. They always stayed in contact because of the stories they share with each other and all the other kalokohan na napapagusapan nila.

"No, you're not meeting Maggie" 

"Jealous much? It's okay, I already made plans with her"  I looked at him as well as Simon. He already did?!

"What do you mean?" 

"We're going to hang out this week with Simon" tumingin naman ako kay Simon and he was silent. He kept scrolling on his phone trying to avoid me. 

"Simon?" tumingin siya sakin at ngumiti nalang. 

"hehe yes, kuya?" he kept on smiling like Vinny. Halatang tinatago ah!

"you made plans with Maggie?"

"Vinny made plans with her! he just asked me to tag along!" sumbong naman ni Simon at tumingin kami kay Vinny.

"Hey! before I even got here, we always had a plan that we'll hang out" This is my first time hearing this! Maggie didn't tell me this. I took out my phone and decided to facetime Maggie. 

She soon answered and I saw her face all confused. 

"Sandro? Is everything alright?" she asked

"Yes, everything is alright. You made plans with Vinny?!" Nagulat naman siya at mukang lumipat ng pwesto

"VINNY!" she yelled

"IM SORRY!" Vinny yelled back and Simon was laughing.

"YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO TELL SANDRO! AND IM SURE SIMON AGREED AS WELL" I put my phone down on the table so she can see us. 

"Vinny said my name!" Simon explained.

"oh my god, you guys are so bad at keeping secrets" 

"So, why didn't you tell me?" I asked

"It's a secret! I'm not telling you, Sandy" she laughed

"Maggie" 

"No, babe" she said

"Isa" I started counting baka sakali sabihin niya sakin kasi pag mag kasama naman kami ay sinasabi niya. 

"Sandro" she called

"Dalawa, when I reached three, you're not gonna like what I'll do" She looked at me seriously and my brother's faces were disgusted.

I looked at them and said "dirty mind! I'm just gonna tickle her until she confesses! linis linis din ha" 

"OKAY!" she yelled and was grumpy. Oh no, parang ako yata ang bibigyan ng punishment. 

"They were gonna help me buy a present for you because I didn't think my gift was good enough so I asked Vinny if he could come. Simon was with him that time so I asked him as well" Oh. I looked at my brothers and nakatago lang sila. Shit! ako talaga bibigyan ng punishment netong ni Maggie.

"Sorry" I mumbled because that's all I could say! She's so sweet that she even asked for helped but I would still love it kahit siya lang na may tali. IBANG TALI, hindi nakatali siya but a bow. A BOW.