Chapter 41- Halloween Party

Start from the beginning

"You'll do rounds with me?" My voice barley above a whisper.

"Of course." With that being said Chris offered me his hand and we went inside. We noticed Paul, Jeremy, and Mark standing around. It was a quick conversation they were glad to see me here and loved my outfit. I felt a sense of pride hearing that.

Although I love that I made this quickly I hope I never do something last minute like this again. We left them after a couple of minutes and I saw Robert and Susan. Susan and I went on to discuss her work while Robert and Chris caught up. Apparently they hadn't talked much since everything went down. Tom Hiddleston and Chris Hemsworth stood off in the corner, beers in hand and chatting away like they hadn't just hung out for the last 3 days. They noticed me and gave a wave.

Mackie stumbled over to Susan, Robert, Chris and I. We could tell he was way past the point of normal drunk.

"Damn YN, you look good. Even took extra time to add scars I see." I tense at his words and see his eyes are looking at my stomach. I didn't even think about the fact I would be showing those scars. I felt the all too familiar hand on my shoulder before Chris even spoke.

"Hey man, where Stan?" Chris asked changing the subject immediately. I looked over and saw the sad eyes of Susan. Robert looked almost apologetic about what had been said. I didn't listen to anything else Mackie said before Chris pulled me away. He held my hand as he pulled me through the crowd. I think that was the only reason I wasn't about to have a panic attack.

I've never been able to show my scars, but all of a sudden I wasn't even thinking about them when I made this costume. No one has brought them up to me. Well Chris, but I was comfortable with that.

I feel myself in someone's embrace. I look up and see the scruff. When did Chris pull me into a hug? I look around a bit now confused on our surroundings. When did we get outside? I just now noticed that I was shaking and my face was stained with almost dried tears.

"I got you, you're okay." Chris whispered as he rubbed my back trying to help me calm down. I wanted to ask him what happened but I had a feeling that if I did I might blank again.

"I'm okay." It came out as a shaky whisper which caused Chris to pull away and look at me. I nodded my head trying to reassure him, or maybe I was trying to reassure me. I spoke again, "I'm okay, now."

"I'm going to grab you some water, okay?" I nodded my head stepping away from his embrace and taking a seat at one of the few chairs out here. I heard the door open and close. I look up at the stars.

My favorite memory, sitting with dad outside looking at the stars. I heard the door open and close I look up expecting it to be Chris but instead it's Sebastian.

"Hey, I heard what happened with Anthony. I just wanted to check that you were okay."

"Yeah, I think so. I don't remember getting out here. Or how long I was freaking out. Chris must have noticed what was going on before I even knew." I rested my head in my hands trying to calm myself.

"How have things been going for you two?" Seb stood behind the chair in front of me.

"Things are going okay. Most things are better. We're communicating better, being there for each other. I miss being in a relationship but I'm glad I still have him as a friend."

"I understand that. Just remember who but you two in the friendzone to begin with. I should head back inside. I'm sorry for making you come tonight."

"Don't worry about it, all things considered it's been fun." I watched him enter the house and not even a second later Chris came out with two bottles of water.

"So, Sebastian?" Chris asked sitting down.

"He just came to see how I was doing after the comment." I could tell Chris was a bit jealous. He had no reason to be. I didn't have any plans on being with anyone anytime soon and honestly Sebastian was like a brother, just like Tom. "I was thinking about getting a tattoo." I tell Chris before opening my water and taking a drink.

"A tattoo? Really? What of?" I knew Chris had a few and I loved them all. I never got one to scared it would ruin my work but I knew if other actors had tattoos and still acted then I would be fine with mine.

"I just want a small lady bug on my collarbone."

"Why a lady bug?"

"That was what my dad used to call me. I don't want anything to big but just a little something to help me remember the times we had together." That's how the next hour and a half went making simple conversation about things like tattoos, childhood, family. It made me a bit sad. I hate the upcoming holidays since I had no family to spend it with. That didn't really matter though, I would be heading to New York for 5 week at the beginning of December to help with the finishing touches of the play.