Vol. 4 Chapter 9 - Entry (1/2)

—~~—Egypt Colony—~~—

The Activity in the Egypt Colony was in full swing, several vehicles and personnel had been transported for the preparation of the Retaliation. Some were airlifted while others were transported by sea. Several vessels were being constructed in new shipyards within by coasts of the Colony, About 15 vessels. Listed as:

3 Ticonderoga-class Guided Missile Cruisers.

7 Arleigh Burke-class Guided Missile Destroyers

2 Supply-Class Fast Combat Support Ships

2 Wasp-Class Amphibious Assault Ships

1 Nimitz-Class Aircraft Carrier

All of which are of American Origin, as a lot of European equipment are being fielded in the form of ground Assets.
As this occurred, the strategies were being laid down at the main base of the colony.

"First things first would be the strategy of this operation." A woman in dark-clothing said. The General of the Security Enforcement Squadron. Chitose Kadokawa.

She was assigned by Kara for the strategy and Unconventional warfare purposes, as The security Enforcement Squadron is also just a branch of the Department of Defence.

"The compilation of the information from the sanceryan government official and our drones. We have an accurate map of the current territories held by Urestan."

"The region's in the desert have a sufficient supply of mineral resources and natural resources, in-order to effectively damage Urestan's capabilities we are to Blitzkrieg across this specified region in-order to split their forces, we can then eliminate the separated forces with ease and in the process retake Sancerya's Capital."

"Once we have finished that we are to focus all assets on Urestan. With information from the captured 'Elite', we have discovered vital areas by the borders of Urestan which will use to our advantage, they may be forced to direct much of their forces here and it will leave room for a naval invasion."

"...And I have to state that Director is correct; Even if they evenly balanced or did not send enough forces against our inland invasion, the Naval invasion won't have too much struggle, we will be capable of Eliminating their navy. A Large sum of SES personnel will be assigned as the spearhead for the landings."

"Now... There is one obstruction we need to be cautious about, The Elites. Just like the one we have captured. They are so-called 'Witches', individuals that have capabilities that rival that of arch-mages, and can be deployed at random intervals. However they are also unstable at-times, some of us may exploit it when such an event occurs. But I highly suggest for all personnel to resort to unconventional and/or guerrilla warfare, Its best to observe these elites and note their performance and potential weaknesses as they are clearly a significant threat." She finished.

—~~———~~—

"-And That is all that I can assure you." Matthew said to Freya.

"...I see, Thank you." Freya responded.

Matthew Explained the circumstances, while initially reluctant to allowing Aurelia access to supposed spiritual monuments in the region, she nevertheless deemed their support necessary.

"...So What are you going to be doing with her?" She said pointing to Acantha who continued swaying her head very faintly with a smile and whilst keeping her stare fixated on Matthew.

"...*sigh* While I regret doing that, I found it necessary for much needed information and also... I have a bit of a trick she can Be useful for in this state."