Vol. 3 Chapter 3 - Progression

(Just a mild Warning: This chapter will include a scene that will involve a "Grazed disaster"/"Near tragedy" situation. Be wary.)

<-==->
———
(Physiological Statistics)
Name: Matthew Ikarashi
Age: 18
Gender: Male

Attribute Level: 15
Health: 600/600 [Max]
Armour: 10/100
Stamina: 420/420 [Max]
Mana: 800/800

———

(Abilities)
*'''Matter Manipulation''' [Level 7]
*'''Structure Fabrication''' [Upgraded: Increased Construction speed & area | Update: Layout template for structure placement]
*'''Technology Schematic''' [Upgraded]
*'''Personnel Creation & Manipulation''' - [Selection: Increased Personnel Health & Resistance]
*'''Restoration''' [Level 5: Restoration Speed & effectiveness Increased]
<—>
(Late Note: The Abilities above, Excluding Matter Manipulation & Personnel Creation, consume Mana when being used.)
<-==->

—Present, 5 Days after the 'Fallen Drone' Incident—

Five Days after that drone incident, the Directorate was progressing smoothly, we have a Defence Force, Complete for Land, Air, and sea operations, However most of the substantial progress was for the Ground Defence Force, The Air Force was still limited with Late War-Era Fighter Aircraft, with Vietnam War helicopters in the mix resulting in them colloquially nicked as 'The Aerial Anachronists', and the Maritime Force is building Six Destroyers, and a Cruiser, along with small patrol craft, While the process is slow, I might as well expend severe swaths of my Mana to build a single ship less than 200 meters long.

The Destroyers were the Zerstörer 1-Class, and the Forrest Sherman-Class which I as 'Sherman-class' (three each)
And the Cruiser, designated as 'Barony', was based on the Baltimore-class of Cruisers. It's a lazy force but it's not like I'm dealing with warmongerers...

As for weaponry, we have started the production of Missiles, Guidance systems are still under development, so most of them are going to remain unguided, however due to Sagorski the development is rapid.

I was currently by my Quarters, handling most of the telegraphic papers regarding the progress & Prisoner count & any responses from my personnel during the campaign.

So far the campaign has been becoming successful, rapidly repelling the bandits from the regions, I suggested Psychological Warfare tactics to try and get to their heads instead using total force, I hoped that it would just and force them to flee or surrender, Some do, but others Don't much to my dismay. I don't know how they could even withstand the looming form of a Main Battle Tank, One alone carries firepower enough to reduce a Town or city.

—Yesterday—

"Come on men, sheer force shall lead us to success!"

"Aim for that- AUAGH-!" A large force of Bandits, equipped with shields attempt to combat a Lone Leopard 1A2 Main Battle Tank, with white initials 'Stefan' painted on either side of the turret.

"Kertz, denk daran, nicht übermütig zu werden, nur weil sie Schwerter und Schilde haben!"

"Jawohl, Müller!"

"Geladen!"

"Offenes Feuer!"

The Newly developed High-Explosive Anti-Personnel Shell decimated the forces, They were shells with the function of creating an entire cloud of shrapnel enough to eliminate a large swath of enemy forces that are condensed into a single area, the radius of Damage is much larger by comparison to a HEAT shell, This was due to the fact that in this world, Numbers are considered the winning factor of every battle.