Vol. 4 Chapter 3 - Foriegners (2/2)

—~~—a few weeks later—~~—

"Your Highness, I'm nervous they might attack us on sight..." one of the Personal escorts of Vivian said. Most would see something like 'fear' in demons as laughable or strange, these 'demons' were practically humans with different skin, different traits, and a multitude of different physiologies.

"Just Stay calm... And make sure not to do anything hasty. As far as I've known they attack only when they've been attacked." Vivian said.

With a second agreement with Matthew, it is suggested Aurelia provide defence around the valley, and the supplementation of vehicles and equipment to provide defence for their homeland. The agreement had many changes, more particularly on what Mesforstia would provide Aurelia with in return, slaves were first brought up but Matthew turned that down, same thing goes for servants, manpower, and Natural resources, however it was settled on to be consumables, Iron, and a few other natural resources.

"*inhale* *exhale* Alright, Your highness."

The group consisted of Vivian as the main diplomat, several royal escorts whom are equipped as knights, and a platoon of soldiers equipped as soldiers of the beginning of the colonial era. They remained in place by the Road of a recently constructed building and a few tents, the fissure just in distance behind them.

"W-Wait, What happens if they think we are conducting a blockade to prevent talks...? They will use that as an excuse to-" a soldier pessimistically said

"Shush." She hissed, bearing her moe fang, as she continued to stare forward, until a low rumbling noise could be heard, and everyone including the few bystanders. After awhile a large object drove into view, turning roughly 30° to continue down the road.

Several individuals had their jaws dropped.

"W-What the-..." one of the female knights uttered.

"I've... Ive never thought steam carriages could be that fast, let alone Armoured ones..." another escort said

"*gulp* Calm down I've seen this before."

The Leopard 2A4 continued forward, before abruptly stopping in place roughly 7 meters away from the formation, as it's engine's sound lowered.

The hatch of the tank, opened to reveal the Commander of the Tank.

"We are from the 7th Defence Regiment Of the Directorate Of Nouveterre, a Diplomatic envoy will arrive shortly."

"I see, It won't hurt to wait..." Vivian said

"What on earth is that thing...?" One of Vivian's escorts asked

"This?" he tapped the roof of the turret "Is our Main Battle Tank, The Leopard 2A4. Quite frankly the backbone and symbol of Aurelia's Mechanized Forces. This is for obtaining battlefield supremacy, combining, Speed, Armour, and firepower." The tanker said.

Just then several vehicles arrived and continued forward before stopping behind the Tank.

The Diplomat Of Aurelia stepped out, and walked beside the Tank to meet Vivian, The commander did a salute as he did so. The Diplomat stood in-front fo her before bowing.

"I'am Richard Parsons, the Diplomat Of Aurelia. I have arrived to establish a continued diplomatic contact, for both of our nations."

"I'am Vivian, Diplomat of the kingdom of Mesforstia."

"May I ask why the Directorate, A human nation, would even dare to make contact with us?" One of the escorts asked.

"We are not bound by primitive mythology here, it's clear you are reasonable, negotiable, and especially civilized, We have no ill intentions towards you. In-fact we are hoping to settle our nation's relationship with this diplomatic meeting, ending any tension of possible hostility."