Vol. 2 Chapter 6 - Battle of Albatros (2/2)

——Tens of meters above ground, Unspecified Location——

(Sagorski POV)

"Head Researcher, How does the flight feel?" The co-pilot of the Newly-built and servicing UH-1 Iroquois asked me.

"Feel's perfectly fine." I replied, as I held the Tablet I developed with Matthew, A Portable Monitor connected to Status and detection devices.

"Then why are you spasming?" He asked once more.

My entire body trembling, ever since we took flight. It is unbearably True that I'am quite terrified

"I-I have a- c-condition." I replied with a unsteady voice.

"Don't worry you'll get used to it Ma'am."

"Excuse- What did you just call me?"

"O-Oh, sorry. I almost forgot *laugh* You look exceptionally like a young Female, and your voice makes it hard to realize that your boy, I assume that's what they call 'Traps' in east Asia, right?" I said, with a lighthearted voice

"Yes that's the collective term, but still screw you. Anyways, I have already detected another wave of concentrated Individuals by all sides, how much distance do we have?"

"Just over 20 Kilometres, With our current speed of over 200 kph, we will be there in less than 6 minutes."

"Alright thank you... Uh- Care to explain why we are at cruising speed rather than Maximum if we are on a rush to assist Director?"

"I don't know why, but the rising sun behind our backs look cool."

"Wow good job at trying to change the topic."

"Too bad we don't Compact disc to play Ride of the Valkyries." The co-pilot replied.

"Oh, But I have a CD." The CD has 'Ride of the Valkyries' scribbled on with a Black marker.

"Wha...? Who the hell still uses CD's?"

"Poor people, But either way we will all look like badasses. Now I'll be contacting the Leopards to advance since they are out of range from the forces."

"Tell them, we will be sending the Cobras swooping in there first to take the shots."

"Heh, Alright, I'll tell that last." I replied.

——Port City of Albatros——

(Elizabet POV)

"Follow his lead!"

"Tear down that wall!"

Entire Battalions on the North and South Gate were struggling but progressing at tearing down the iron shards erected by that individual named Matthew. The bowmen were desperately firing arrows back, but their shields kept blocking them. And the Mage was struggling to keep the Cast ion wall steady.

Eventually the the Mage seemingly stopped, whether she stopped deliberately or she lost mana, the wall began to quickly crumble.

"...I can't believe this... No... Princess, Do I deserve this? I have not been there to protect you, and I'm failing at even defending my people... I doubt he will help me, and why would he after this..." I Whispered So faintly to the point where barely anyone could hear me. The all eventually bursted and several heavily armoured men approached into the gates all yelling with the success of victory, I couldn't even cope with this, several of my men were killed previously to cannon fodder... and others were severely injured, very few were left including me.

"I'm Sorry... Princess... I-... Matthew, He said 'Appear weak when you are strong', I guess I'm the opposite. I appeared Strong when I was Weak..." I continued to whisper.

Future Shock (Initial Project)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें