Vol. 3 Chapter 5 - Visitation

—~~—Three Days Later —~~—

Ever since the First incident between us and the Empire, I have begun to accelerate the development processes, both domestically and militarily.

The city of New Ottawa have begun to slightly increase in size, and several other municipalities are under construction, Several paths have been widened, and flattened, allowing for the future instalment of Asphalt Roads. The Military is beginning to increase in size, numbering up to 500,000 Personnel (11 Corps | 45,000 personnel per Corps). But the Air Force and Maritime Force have also begun to progress.

For the Maritime Force, I have decided to boost our numbers, So far there are Eleven Ships, Three of which are the Zeratörer 1-class, Three being the Forrest Sherman-class, with another two being the more advanced Farragut-class, the Barony (Baltimore-class Cruiser), and lastly the Newport News, a Heavy cruiser, which is going to be modified whilst being built, I'am still planning on what designs upcoming Frigates or Corvettes should be.

for the Air Force, Propeller Fighter aircraft have now been reduced from Backbone aircraft to Scout & Maritime Patrol Aircraft, While our current main Fighter is the Me-262, with modifications, internal improvements, and new engines, the 262 will be more reliable, manoeuvrable, and capable, as-well as ruling out several major weaknesses the originals had. With our technology, and level upgrades, I could've attempted to create F-4 phantoms, but they will be severely limited into small numbers, so I decided to focus on larger numbers for now, to quench the mass numbers of enemy armies, so I chose the Me-262, a Fighter-bomber, capable of decimating Ground Troops, While also excellent in combating Aerial opponents, and with its speed combined with upgraded manoeuvrability, it rules out the P-51 Mustang. And New Helicopters are currently being manufactured.

As for the Ground Force, It has remained relatively the same, aside from upgrades to current vehicles, All Leopard 1 MBTs have been updated or replaced with the latest variant, the 1A4 And the Flakpanzer Gepard is beginning to be fielded as a vehicle for Anti-Air Warfare, as I was already beginning to expect opposition from the skies.

And lastly the Security Enforcement Squadron, I have decided to give them a boost in tactical combat training, as they are currently a Militia Group meant to prevent any insurgent, Mercenary, Assassin, or enemy spy to enter within the confines of the Directorate, which have been working successfully.

They are personnel are incapable of being Mind controlled, Drugged, Bribed, and all know how to conduct escape attempts with little flaws, even in the most dire situations.

But my current problem is how to resolve this matter, I have decided to conduct a more serious attention towards external nations.

"It has come to our attention that establishing Non-hostile Relations with another country, I have been pondering on sending a diplomatic envoy to this Reichian Empire, But with all Information we have regarding them, that won't be possible as of now." The one who spoke was Gabriel, he is the head of the recently created Department of Foreign Affairs, and he too is a new person here.

"With all this in mind, that currently points to have our diplomacy towards an eastern nation instead." I replied

"Indeed, Director. The United Kingdom of Pluvimia, has been struggling against the empire, but they are still standing strong. If we were to establish relations with them, we may get some tension off of our backs, and assist them in their campaigns against the empire."

"And, Uh... As for my 'Defence' for my statement, We have assisted them three times, Director. Once directly during the battle of albatros, and twice indirectly by; saving and assisting Princess Lynette, and eliminating an entire Imperial Force monitoring a significant region in the cut-off point, and capturd their Figurehead, Trump card, and Second-in-command, Andr, The Summoned one." He finished.