Vol. 3 Chapter 20.5 - The Prison

(Disclaimer: This is probably the first chapter I wrote with a... Quite disturbing scene at the end. I probably have to change this story to mature, anyone agree?)

New Ottawa prison, recently moved (Via Matthew) to an island, and eventually renamed as Desmur Prison, informally known as Desmur Asylum.

A single Ship which would appear to resemble an ocean liner, closes the distance between it and the island's small port. It's interior was much more different, ocean-liners are designed for comfort and luxury in mind, but this one was entirely meant to use as much effective space dissuading luxury, but comfort is modest. After all, this ship is a carrier for imperial convicts.

In one cell, was an imperial noble, Dominic, young and average-built. Not corrupt, but Not innocent either. Responsible for the murder of a rogue and another noble he deemed as 'breaking the system'. Despite witnessing the power of the directorate, acknowledging that they are superior In every way possible, and dissuading his views of his nation, he is still hard-headed.

*knock* *knock* He immediately jolted up from his bed with the sound of clanging on his cell door.

"Alright, we've arrived, now... When I open this door, you better behave." The crewman said, as he slowly began to open the cell door. Almost immediately Dominic rushed the crewman knocking him against the wall and attempted to run only for a stun gun to cease his escape and he dropped to the floor.

"Gah! Dammit!"

The doors both in its upper deck and lower deck were opened and several ramps were prepared. Large numbers of people were being escorted off of the ship en masse, totalling up to 1788 prisoners. Upon exiting Dominic immediately observed the port around him, and eventually looked ahead to see the supposed prison in the distance.

'...Larger and... spaciously designed than I imagined' he thought.

"Hey, what are you doing...? Move." One of the SES personnel handling the prisoners said, snapping Dominic out of his trance and he immediately continued forward.

They were stopped at the entrance of Prison for before they were brought inside for crowd control, much of the personnel were being transferred to different sections, surrendered imperial soldiers were being sent to a complex of buildings meant for their confined accommodation and re-education.

While He and several more others were being sent to a different facility, which could be described as the main Building due to it actually being the original confinement building of New Ottawa Prison.

And A large number of arrogant nobles were being sent to another area, virtually all continuing to believe their superiority, calling the SES barbarians, and that they deserve better treatment for this.

Dominic didn't see, but one of the nobles attempted to assault a female SES soldier, only for the soldier to draw her knife and slice the lower jaw of the noble off.

"AAAGH!" The noble screamed in agony, before the female pointed her pistol and shot the man dead.

"Barbarian! You deserve imprisonment, not u-!" Another noble shouted only to end up the same way.

"You're lucky you still have your lives..." the soldier silently uttered. "Remember who destroyed your empire, if we can do that, we have no problem wiping you off the face of this planet."

"Our empire will never die! So many of us are still out there plotting retribution, HAHAHA! You'll be turned as slaves, and especially you, I will smile at the day where I see you as a sex slave, HAHAHA!"

"Yeah, whatever." The soldier bluntly responded before shooting bullets into the skulls of five nobles including him, without a hint of hesitation.