Vol. 3 Chapter 15 - Segregation

—~~—~~United Kingdom of Pluvimia, reconnected Territory~~—~~—

(3rd Person)

Several northern nobles have gathered by the area of the territory of a Duke, particularly outside with a vast flat area, in-front of the Duke Manor. Cobblestone and gravel serving as the ground, with a fountain the middle, This was to greet the King's arrival. Many were grateful and uplifted for the information regarding the success, and were now waiting for the presence of his Majesty and the directorate diplomats.

But they were eventually awestruck at their arrival, in a separate horseless carriages modelled after the 1920 Oldsmobile Four-Door Sedan, followed by two other horseless carriages which visually appear Armoured, and two large Tracked vehicles that reminded them of the 'Steam tanks' of the Empire, only having the marks of the United Kingdom, and they were visually faster (The tanks were modified being capable of hitting 12.7 kph on flat surfaces, About Twice as fast as the Mark IV)

Eventually the King followed by the Queen, Prince, and Princess, exited the Vehicle. And approached the northern nobles, to which they responded by bowing, and the Duke's maids curtsying.

"My Noblemen, we have finally managed to deter a threat that would've sent us back to the dark ages, but now. We shall no longer be moored, I have wanted to gather you here for a celebration." The king spoke.

"Glory to the United Kingdom!"

"Your Majesty, I can already see that you have managed to create what we needed to deter the Empire." A Viscount approached, with an interested expression.

"I'm sorry but I may have to correct you Viscount." The King said, which made several of them look with confusion.

"These Theriault Tanks were not made by us, they were given to us. By a nation I have recognised as the Directorate."

"A nation?" The nobles were dumbfounded at the explanation, they were nationalists and they weren't comfortable with another nation being the ones to back them up, as they were a lone superpower.

"Yes... In-fact we have brought one of their representatives here for the celebration in these new victories for the war, if it weren't for them, we would've been separated completely." The Princess eventually stepped in as a Male Diplomat from the Directorate eventually exited a nearly identical car, only less covered in regal accessories.

"I'am Davis Parsons diplomat of the directorate, and this my superior, Matthew Ikarashi. It is an honour to meet the nobility of this fine Superpower." Davis said as walked over giving out his hand for a greeting handshake.

"Tch." The viscount only clicked his tongue, disliking the fact that the United Kingdom is being supplied by another Nation to great and worrying lengths. Davis lowered his hand afterwards.

"Please don't be bothered by him, My fellow gentlemen, Shall we go ahead with the celebration?" The prince said and asked.

"Indeed." Matthew responded, as Davis followed behind him, several SES personnel exiting from the Armoured personnel carrier

—~~—~~—~~—

The Prince was busy walking alongside Matthew, mostly conversing about trivial things.

"-And My sister, yeah... She is quite a prickly cactus of a woman, but she is very competent at strategy and combat, She actually made father finally see the potential in allowing woman in the ranks, but due to the nature of the army, he felt that he should force women to become elite soldiers, to prevent any mishap from occurring."

"Really? That is actually very commendable, I respect anyone that prevents any mischievous acts from transpiring and seeing Gender-equality at-least at its borders."