Vol. 2 Chapter 8 - Two Assasins (1/2)

Everything in my vision was practically white with light-grey streaks, before I got a visual on my surroundings. Visually, everything was blurry, and the ringing in my ears, and other factors gave me a sense of nausea. However things slowly began to wind in place and my vision was slowly reverting to normal.

I struggled but managed to stand up, and I could vaguely identify my location as some forest as what appeared to the spruce wood bark trees scattered my surroundings, however this was not the forest I was in, I couldn't recognize it looked more like a pine tree forest, I'm lost...

"...*cough* Wha- What was-" My sentence was cut off. As if I had a premonition, I immediately manoeuvred backwards without hesitation, just missing the collision between two different blades. A gust of forced wind traversed the air.

"!" I was wide eyed at what occurred, and I quickly stood back up again. To see the hooded figure and the girl having just clash their swords together, they continued to fight.

I couldn't just stand there, just from Appearance I can partially tell both of them are equal in terms of combat capability, this may end up as a battle where both die, but the other dies much later, especially in this dense forest. Back then I felt sorrow after what occurred in albatros, tens of hundreds killed, even though two aren't enough to compensate. It was common decency to not get involved with girl fights (unless they are Karen's who need to to be taught a lesson), But I wasn't thinking that, I was hoping that I would at-least do something that doesn't involve death for once.

"H-Hey..." I struggle to speak Out fluently, as I begin to hurl distortions into the air to try and temporarily immobilize both of them to prevent them from killing each-other, both of them kept dodging.

"Hey!" I eventually yelled out, after a narrowly avoided a crossbow arrow from the hooded figure.

"Stop getting in th way!" The girl yelled, as she created several spheres seemingly created out of Electricity and fired them pretty in a manner similar to bullet hell, the Spheres in question managing to damage the hooded figure, and destroying her crossbow. Two projectiles hit me too, though I managed to create a deflective-distortion to block other projectiles.

"How about No, and how about you two 'Stop'..." I muttered out, as the hooded figure composed herself and wielded er sword, both of them dashed towards one another, narrowly avoiding each-others blows, while trading hit after hit that will always be blocked.

"I said... STOP!" I eventually yelled out, manipulating the surrounding air particles to knock both of them back, and throw away their blades, they were pinned against the trees of the forest, both attempted to grab a different weapon only to realize they are unable to move any of their body parts.

Both of them managed to look at me. Raising both hands my left towards the hooded figure, while the right towards the girl.

"What do you think you're doing!?" The hooded figure yelled.