Vol. 3 Chapter 20 - A Rising Nation

Vast Swaths of territory had been gained, not just from Reichia, but also Northern Pluvimia. Thus marked the end of what would widely be known as 'The Superpower War', executed by Two Atochian superpowers, and finished by a quasi-power rivalling or surpassing that of a superpower. Executions of major criminals, the transfer of Cyrus to Pluvimia in-order to be tortured severely, followed.

The News of Reichia's collapse and it's territory's annexation traversed like thunder, a proved to be dominant country's fall caused by some unknown nation of unknown power, even if it wasn't in essence technologically advanced compared to distant or other nations, they were considered to be unbeatable, and even if they were, immense and unsustainable casualties are to be expected, but the directorate suffered unbelievably Low damage, with casualties no more than a hundred, while the Reichian lost a Hundred Thousand. Approximately 90% of its might, with the remaining 10% being moved to serve its Satellite-state successor, The Confederate States of Reichia (CSR).

And it wasn't just reichia, The northern swaths of Pluvimia which rebelled against their 'ally' was also lost, and they were an economic powerhouse. As for remaining territory of Pluvimia... They have been rather undisturbed by the fact that they are no longer a superpower.

'Huh... This Nation's citizens and nobility... I respect them alot.' Were Matthew's thoughts.

As for the Directorate, It has been rapidly progressing almost immediately after its end. With the influx of new land accompanied by its inhabitants it began to build and rebuild, in-order to secure it. The Homeless and lost were first placed into temporary refugee Sites until their new homesteads could be constructed. Roads, Highways, Electrical lines, and all the like. However the defence force still had to act, as the territories have confirmed remnants of imperialist and nationalist resistances, along with bandit cells. However these instances have been silenced almost immediately with much of them being captured and incarcerated or forced to leave the new territorial bounds of the directorate.

Speaking of new increase in population, Matthew was busy thinking of a formal name for the Directorate, It has been self-regarded as a simple organization with land, But by this point they needed to change. It has been acknowledged as a fully-fledged Nation by two former superpowers, and is already on the way of being officially considered a superpower after easily dethroning that title from Two.

<-==->
———
(Physiological Statistics)
Name: Matthew Ikarashi
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Attribute Level: 55
Health: 600/600
Armour: 10/100
Stamina: 420/420 [Max]
Mana: 1200/1200
———
(Abilities)
* Matter Manipulation - [Level 15]
* Structure Fabrication - [Upgraded] Buildings can be created almost instantaneously)
* Technology Schematic - [Upgraded] (Check for new designs!)
* Personnel Creation & Manipulation - [Upgraded]
* Restoration - [Max Level] (It should be Noted that utilizing this on Disastrously Damaged individuals, Mental alterations are possible or assured.)
<—>
(Specialized)
* Molecular Distortion
* Molecular Relay
<-==->

'This is... Quite a leap to be sure... This is now a sandbox video game, with these." He thought as he observed his Holographic Utility Display, And in a long time too, the last time he remembered opening it was prior to the Directorate-Reichian War. As of now he had a lot of spare points received from all the casualties in the war.

Matthew closed the HUD after Kara entered the room.

"And here is the list of the new prisoners." Kara said putting down a folder regarding the transference of prisoners from Imperial and North Pluvimia, of varying occupation, affiliation, and biographical information to the prison complex. Very few are nobles, as the majority of them, including Cyrus, had been transferred to pluvimia for punishment, overseen and directed by a few voluntary SES personnel.