Vol. 3 Chapter 17 - Anti-Imperialism (2/2)

7 Boeing C-17 Globemaster III Transport Aircraft pierce through the airspace of the territory of the unrecognized state the 'Reichian Confederation'. Carrying the Airborne Assault Forces (totalling up to 900) to aide the Third Front against the Reichian Empire, and manage the captured cities in-Order to prevent a massacre event, while simultaneously aiding the War against the empire.

With the flash of the red-light, the paratroopers have the go.

"Alright... Get off my plane!" One ordered as the troops began to rapidly exit out of the Aircraft's Fuselage doors, an into the skies approximately 9800 feet above the ground.

———

Reichian Cohort Soldiers look up into the sky witness the event.

"Oh my God..." one muttered.

"I'm Thankful they are on our side..." one said, with positivity and anxiety

"Not even the demons could do that..." one uttered in comparison

Several more soldier continue to exit from the rears of the aircraft.

"Why are there so many...!? Is there a portal inside of that creature...!?" One began to lightly yell, in this world's knowledge there is a certain limit to how much an aerial unit can carry, but this thing continued dropping them like luggage. And while it's true for Wyverns and the like, the C-17 was a machine, built, designed, and performing from modern concepts alien in this world.

"Keep your focus everyone, The we could get ambushed by enemy forces." The commander replied.

—~~—~~—~~—

The Forces have landed, Lieutenant Colonel Bouchard rounded up the personnel and commands of the company's and have set up a temporary post for the operation, and prepare a detailed map that is accurate to the locations of enemy towns.

The Number of men count up to 130 each company, but the numbers were 900, one company had less men than the rest at 120.

"7 Companies, each having 130 Soldiers, our specified targets will be these Seven locations, Four Villages, Three Towns. Each company will be designed to their specific Settlement for Capture and in-case of resistance or interference by Opposing Forces; Overwhelming Combat. Is that clear?"

There were no oppositions.

"Alright then." He says before before looking up.

"Well, looks like our Workhorses are here." He says as another Five C-17's pass overhead, Each dropping their loads. Each dropping off; Four FV101 Scorpion 90 Reconnaissance Tanks (totalling up to Twenty), and 1 Saurer 4K 4FA APC (totalling up to Five).

What's more is that they were dropping them in style (Basically What you See in Girls Und Panzer, with the vehicles strapped to metal platforms slowed down by At-least four parachutes.)

"There will be a discrepancy due to our Unequal numbers in proportion to the Vehicles, but it will have to do. We aren't the main force, we are simply the ones up-front that weaken the enemy in-Order for the forces to provide a curb-stomp blow to their pride."

"Sir, Yes, Sir!"

—~~—~~Directorate, Primary Base~~—~~—

My group and I were observing the 'Third Front' Vanguard Operations, From a large screen (slightly curved vertically-Speaking and Spanning to about 10 meters wide and 6 meters high.), the room was fairly large and had a configuration akin to that of a Lecture room, with the screen being at the very front while several rows of tables (all fo which are interconnected and curved of-course) which gradually ascend.