Vol. 4 Chapter 5 - Another Conflict

—~~—A week Later—~~—

The Talks with the diplomats of the orthodoxy went well, Even if it may seem hypocritical, I decided to use my advantage as being seen an inhuman figure for tad more favourable results.

The orthodoxy was a home-bound nation with military capability, but in terms of how they use it could be described as a self-defence force of sorts, with their main weapon being their stretch and influence over the continent, excluding the former superpowers, Aurelia, some of nations in the michoacan subcontinent, and the Nauthyr continent to our west, which I left alone, as I don't want to deal with potential warmongers at that distance, I still need a more sufficiently numbered force for Aggressive-defence.

The talks provided Aurelia with a right of passage in terms of warfare and defence, which I'm sure would shock foreigners who were not informed, however I do feel pessimistic regarding the views, depending on the nation they might as-well see us as having bribed them due to disbelief and other factors.

This world will need a lot of re-education in the future, but I guess I'll have to leave religion very much alone as it's not pride or patriotism it's their gratitude for their creation, should I tamper with and cause a conflict centred around it, I'll be wasting a lot of resources and turning my back on my main goal.

It will take some time until the orthodoxy returns for extra negotiations, but as of now Aurelia will just see itself progress. Unless of course more obstructions start popping up, From my Analysis it should be expected. I'm gonna have to start boosting our technological capacity to the late-1980s

"Kara?" I entered her office.

"Yeah." She said as she swiftly dropped something into a drawer and shut it close.

"It's Regarding the Colony." I said.

"Right, the ongoing Militarized settlement, it's marked right here on the map." She said pulling out a small map of a region a north, just separated by a body of water, This was the self-sufficient colony built upon the unclaimed regions specified by the Orthodoxy individuals.

"The Colony has been dealing with sandworms, husks, and other natural calamities plaguing the region nearby, but overall we are doing well in terms of defence and construction."

"I can see that, Considering these traditional-class monsters lack the intelligence sufficient enough to make them the taliban."

"Lucky we're also not the US huh?" Kara commented

"Indeed, not just that but we also have an advantage now." I responded

"With The Orthodoxy's acknowledgement and the favours I never anticipated, we don't have much restrictions." I continued

"Are you suggesting what I think you're going to suggest?" Kara asked

"We're not Australia, we can be able to deal with the rogue wildlife. Especially since we have no restrictions to Warfare due to the Orthodoxy. Our resources are increasing day by day, and the fact that these non-Demi types of Monsters are basically unrestricted for extermination, is also a plus. With that; I'll be ordering for the defence force to start an elimination operation, this will be useful considering there are four nations nearby the colony."

"Alright I'll send the-"

"And just a side note, this isn't a war, it's pest extermination, there Maybe civilians that might potentially wander into these regions. Use conventional and Incendiary rounds and not Depleted Uranium." I said.

"Got it."

Specifically regarding the new batch of 60 A-10s. As ground-attack and close air support aircraft they were perfect for strafing runs in the extermination. Especially those larger monsters.