Vol. 1 Chapter 11 - The Medium Tank

(Bandit POV)

"Oh, I hope there is going to be some better goods in this town, than those others"

"Ah, There will be don't worry." Some of the bandits walking on foot conversed.

the road was narrow at 5 meters wide, so the 200 of them were practically in a crowded line, with Armoured ones at the very front, and horse riders further at the front.

"Sir, We haven't received a message from Hayden, there is something wrong."

"There's nothing to worry about, these nomadic regions are our best bet, no nations and very little factions exist here, which means no army, plus birds are sometimes slow." The group's commander replied, before he continued

"And as if there is anyone that can be more powerful than Hayden himself, remember That elf and Berserker are his slaves, and Esther is dead."

"But we never received any news from that small force that attacked her, they never came back."

"They might still be busy cleaning up, or they are on there way right now."

"That is really unlikely." The subordinate replied.

"Just shut up, and stop thinking badly. It will ruin our reputation, now come on we need to keep going"

. . .

"I see the town, it's right- Wait... Why does the wall look-" before he could finish he saw the east gate, and eventually ordered his men to stop, several foot bandits eventually crowded the sides from the road, to look on the obstruction

"Wh- What in the name of The Gods is that?"

The subordinate said, as he observed the obstruction. It was the Panzer IV, it was blocking the the east gate. The men are baffled at what they are looking at, it was as large as a horse-drawn carriage but it was entirely covered in metal, it had many wheels that are also covered over by its tracks, and there was a long funnel at the very front.

"I don't recognize the symbols, but it's likely a captured Armoured wagon, it doesn't have a horse meaning it must be stationed there. But I highly believe it's ours."

"What?"

"Hayden will never back down, and he was never defeated. It's only likely this is ours. let's proceed!" He ordered his men to approach and returned into a proper formation.

'Terrible judgement.'

—————

(Panzer IV POV)
"Alright, they are not running, why?" The gunner asked the commander, with a suspicious tone in his voice as he looks through the gun-sight.

"Well, Sir did say they were filled with pride, so I'm guessing, and this is only a guess... They think this is a captured vehicle which belongs to the primary command... Ohoho— I can't wait to see their reaction when their leader is dead and that we are superior in terms of firepower to them." The commander eventually replied, her last sentence filled with anticipation at showering the true power of the Wehrmacht.

"Should I use a High-Explosive Squash-head?" The loader said, to the gunner and commander.

"Yes." The gunner & commander replied in unison.

"Well I'm glad you three are having fun." The driver said with jealousy in her tone.

"I'm pretty sure you will have a taste when they begin to spread out or approach closer." The radio operator replied, before she looked ahead through the hatch slit.

The loader loaded the HESH around into the gun, and the gunner waited until the right moment to fire.

"Well... Where is your God Now...?" The gunner uttered as his own pupil dilated thirsting for ash-Mixed blood.