Vol. 1 Chapter 3 - Loyal Squads

('Personnel Creation') I thought to myself as I sat on the log of a fallen tree
For years I've been too focused on my own problems, that I rarely cared about the one's in-front of me, I was nearly considered a prodigy of sorts, I was intelligent for my age and people around wouldn't have been a problem, I guess the times where I did not even care prolong a friendship was the past coming to bite me in the most unreasonable way possible in return.

'If I were to, create personnel as a friend or other acquaintance... will they even be normal?'
I kept thinking, but I decided not to waste this opportunity. I quickly stood from the rock picking my ArmaLite AR-30A1 Bolt-Action from the ground, and move to a different location. I stopped in an open area with quite majestic rock formations, including a twisting large arch rock formation, in feels extremely alien but still nostalgic as if it were from earth.

I didn't want to jump straight to my curiosity, right now I have I need to play it wisely, I have no clue about this world, and it's biota, aside from its average technology level, so maybe a few armed military personnel would be fine.

'20 soldiers which would consist 4 Squads, 4-5 squads are equivalent to a Platoon, with this personnel could withstand against a foe using swords and spears.'

I didn't close my eyes this time as the details of Personnel Creation, says it doesn't need mana, actually to be honest am I even using mana?

As I raise my hand to try and use personnel creation, polyhedral cubes began to appear, most of them rapidly shifting in place slowly winding several figures like futuristic nano-robotic entities.

These cubes seem more digital or bio-mechanical, rather than mana. Perhaps this is just my personal motif?
In less than a minute around 20 figures were created and the cubes slowly return to me before dissipating, the figures soon lost their bright-blue luminosity before their appearances are clear, they were humans, between the ages of 18-21 they were wearing Similar uniforms to me.

Most were equipped with Bolt-action Rifles, most were holding Bolt-action rifles, but one, a female, was holding a AWP sniper rifle. As I slowly observe the group, with anxiety on what will happen, the female soldier steps forward from the group, and salutes.

"Staff sergeant Kara Anderson, Great to see you Lieutenant, it is an honour working with you."

'Kara Anderson... Okay they have names for themselves, that's good, I'm not really good with names, especially names of differing nationality.'

"I shall be a second in command of the platoon."

"Yes... Affirmative Staff Sergeant."

"Your commands, Sir?" she asked me, I didn't take me long to respond

"2 squads of 5 shall be scouting the surrounding vicinity, The rest including me will be erecting a temporary point of operations within this location."

"You heard 'em." Kara said as she glanced at the rest of the platoon, immediately afterwards they break off into opposite directions, complying with my command.

"Alright, remaining personnel will be remaining here and try to scavenge any consumable resources perhaps even livestock, whilst an outpost will be created."

"Aight"

. . .

'...These people are around my age or older, yet they abide by my commands without hesitation, don't they have any suspicion as to who I'am? A platoon leader, who is just on the verge of becoming 19 years old. They are loyal squads aren't they? What are their thoughts about this...? Wait... Will I get backstabbed or...?'

These thoughts tend to spiral in my head whilst I begin to use three of my abilities

'Matter Creation' 'Structure Fabrication' 'Technology Schematic'