70: back home.

"taehyung, what are you doing her-" jungkook stopped talking as soon as he saw jimin laying unconscious on the bed.

"w-what happened to him?"

"chill. look at the table." taehyung replied, his eyes still staring at jimin's face.

the two looked at the table, jungkook letting out a gasp once again. "he gave birth already?"

"they look cute." yoongi muttered once he approached the babies and stared at their faces.

the vampire stands beside him and stared at the babies as well. "can't believe i'm their uncle kookie."

"and i'm uncle yoongi." the demon mumbled.

"how's jimin?" jungkook asked worriedly.

taehyung sighed and fixed the human's hair. "he's fine, just resting now."

the vampire nodded and just stared at his best friend. "i hope he'll wake up soon."

"hmm." jimin mumbled and moves his head a little.

he slowly fluttered his eyes open and blinks softly to adjust from the bright light that's coming from the candles and lamps which are surrounding them.

"baby." he heard the familiar deep voice beside him.

jimin carefully turned his head to the side and smiles as he saw taehyung. "tae-"

but then, his eyes went wide as soon as he realized why he's inside the wizard's house.

"t-the babies-"

"don't worry about them, my love. they are healthy and resting now." the older immediately cutted him off.

"do you want to see them?" he added.

jimin nodded softly and watched as taehyung stood up and went to the table.

"here, look how beautiful she is. just like you." taehyung said, carrying the little girl and gently laid her down beside his lover.

the younger couldn't help but to tear up at the sight of their child and gently caressed her right cheek.

"and, here, handsome as hell like me." taehyung lets out a chuckle, now carrying the little boy and sat back down on his chair.

he stared at jimin who have tears on his eyes as he eyed the pretty little angels.

"i am guessing.. that this little angel here is a demon, like me." taehyung muttered, staring at the baby in his arms.

"i can feel it. he's a demon. while that pretty angel is a human only, like you." he added.

"demon or not, i still love them a lot." jimin said and sniffles.

he wipes his tears away as taehyung laid the little boy beside the little girl on the bed so jimin can get a better view of the child.

"don't cry, my love." the older wipes the boy's tears away.

"so, what do you want to name them?"

jimin smiles, staring at the babies lovingly. "ever since i was only a kid, i have always wanted to name my future child this name. i think the name will suit this little girl here."

taehyung furrowed his brows. "what was it?"

the younger sighed softly then smiles once again.

"jooha."

"jooha." taehyung repeated. "such a beautiful name."

"mhm.. so what will you name this handsome boy?"

the demon smiled, staring at the little boy. "let's name him taegyung."

"tae, that's a really beautiful name."

"jooha is beautiful too."

the two laughed together.

taehyung sighed in satisfaction and plants soft and gentle kisses on the babies' forehead. "welcome to our worlds, jooha and taegyung."

"hoseok hyung, thank you so much again for everything." jimin said to the wizard.

"i will do anything just for you and your family, jimin. and oh, your friend and yoongi came here earlier but left eventually cause they still have tasks to do in human world but they really want to see you." the wizard smiles at him.

"kookie and yoongi hyung?"

"yes, them."

jimin nodded softly. "i will meet them in human world then."

"alright. we should get going now so you three can continue resting." taehyung said who's carrying the baby boy while the girl is in jimin's arms.

"bye, hoseok hyung. let's meet up some time!" jimin giggled.

hoseok smiles at them and nodded. "take care, kim family."

taehyung then placed his free hand on jimin's shoulder and everything went black.

when they have finally arrived to their home, they went to the twins' shared bedroom and placed them on their cribs.

jimin stared at the two with a warm smile while taehyung snakes his arms around the human's waist. "you should rest now, baby."

"are they going to be alright?"

"yes. i'll take care of them." taehyung answered and kissed the boy's neck. "you need rest."

the younger nodded and looks at the twins who are sleeping peacefully for a while first before leaving the room with the older.

taehyung closed the door gently and the two made their way to their bedroom which is next to the twins' room.

jimin plops on the bed and lets out a heavy sigh, still feeling exhausted from everything.

but then, a smile went up on his face as he remembers what makes him tired today.

"jooha.. and taegyung." he mumbled and giggled.

he furrowed his brows, wondering why his lover isn't joining him on their bed.

"tae..?" he turns around, only to be met by taehyung's muscular back.

the younger's eyes went wide at the sight and his cheeks turned a deep shade of red.

he wants to look away as soon as possible before he get caught but his mind wont let him to.

jimin only stared, studying every muscles of the demon's back.

taehyung noticed the stares and smirked. "there's a drool on your chin, baby."

the other gasped out and immediately looks away, cheeks turning even redder. "t-there's nothing."

the older wore a shirt before crawling on the bed towards his lover and wraps his arms around his waist. "i'm just teasing you cause it looks like you're enjoying too much staring at my back." he whispered.

"s-sorry-"

"shh. i didn't allow you to talk back."

jimin gulped, feeling the older's hot breath on his neck before he felt a gentle peck. "let's sleep. tomorrow will be a long long day."

the two laid down comfortably on the bed in each other's arms as they cuddled to sleep.

lol i actually got the name 'jooha' from a manhwa. anyways, u ready to say goodbye?