17: sneaking.

the two landed inside jimin's apartment.

taehyung shifts in his human form while jimin gasps and immediately jumps on his bed, snnugling on his pillows and blanket. "ah, i missed my bed!!"

taehyung sat down on the study chair while watching jimin.

he decided to give some mercy to the poor boy. he just doesn't want to fall in love with him.

the younger stood up and went to the fridge to get something to drink. "thank you for bringing me back here, taehyung."

the older only nodder while staring at him.

he turned his attention to the drawer where the certain notebook is inside.

it makes his hands itch and want to touch it then read what's inside.

but he's afraid that jimin might get mad at him for touching his stuffs.

wait, why does he even cares if jimin will get mad?

after few minutes of staying inside the apartment, both taehyung and jimin went out.

they went to jungkook's apartment and jimin knocks on the door.

"kookie! it's me!" he shouted.

but there's no response from the said boy, making jimin pout.

"kookie? are you there?" he knocks once again.

he sighs as there's really no response. he pulled a rope from a hole where the spare key is tied on it the grabbed it.

jungkook already told him about the key that if he's not answering the door, that means he's sleeping so jimin can just go inside and wake him up.

the brown haired boy unlocks the door and went inside, turning the lights on.

"kookie?" the boy asks.

taehyung went inside as well and looks around. it's his first time coming inside others' apartment except jimin's.

jimin checks the bathroom and under the bed. with a pout, he turns to look at taehyung.

"he's not here." he said.

"then let's look for him."

"right." the younger nodded and follows taehyung out of the apartment.

he makes sure that the door is locked then pushed the key inside the hole again before they both walked off.

"too many demons." jungkook mumbles while looking at the entrance of the kingdom.

"there's a secret hole in the backyard. we can go sneak in there." namjoon said.

"you think no one will notice us?" jungkook asks while walking and following the demon.

namjoon hums and reached the backyard. "they probably didn't even know that the hole exists."

the demon removes the cover that's hiding the hole and hops inside.

jungkook follows after, making sure to cover the entrance.

"woah, it's pretty here." he mutters, looking around.

they were inside the garden with lots of dark plants around.

"it's the king's garden. no one is allowed to go here except him." namjoon said.

when they went inside the kingdom, the demons are busy guiding the throne and satan's bedroom.

"just hide and i will distract them. they know who i am." namjoon whispers.

luckily, other demons doesn't have an ability to hear whispers and such like taehyung. only satan can.

jungkook nodded and hides behind a pillar while namjoon went to the demons who are guiding the pathway towards the bedroom.

"where's satan?" he asks.

"satan went somewhere we don't know." a demon answers.

"how about the human? did satan brought the boy with him?"

"he's inside the bedroom, i guess." another demon answers.

he nodded and looks at jungkook in the corner of his eyes.

the vampire is carefully walking pass the demons and namjoon then hides behind a pillar once again.

"alright."

namjoon then went to the demons in front of the bedroom door.

"come here, demons." he orders.

the demons didn't hesitate and obeys the lucifer, completely abandoning the bedroom.

jungkook carefully went to the door and twisted the doorknob but failed. the door is locked. of course.

"damnit." he mutters.

he looks at namjoon who's giving him a raised brow.

the demon immediately understands it and looks at the demons. "where's the key? of the bedroom?"

"satan brought it with him."

namjoon lets out a sigh and looks at jungkook once again.

i should have asked hoseok to make a key. he thought.

"but i think he hides it somewhere. there's a box near the throne and i'm guessing the key is inside of it and we're not allowed to touch it."

the lucifer nodded at that. "alright. uh, stay here." he said before leaving, jungkook hiding somewhere.

"he's not here too." jimin said after looking around the park.

they have searched everywhere but still no sign of jungkook. there's no class today so it's impossible that he's in school.

"i wonder where he went. i miss him." he sighs.

taehyung crossed his arms and stared at the boy.

"shall we go to your family?"

jimin's once sad face now lights up and he nodded immediately. "yes! we can go back the other day for kookie. i want to see jiwon!"

"then let's go." taehyung holds jimin's hand and they both disappeared.