21: potion.

"taehyung." jungkook stood up and glared at satan.

taehyung chuckles and cracked his neck. "so, you two are planning something, hmmm. how dare you to expose my life to anyone when it's a very sensitive topic to me, kim namjoon?" satan's eyes are burning red.

namjoon stood up as well and looks at him. "i only said it to him."

"i fucking trusted you. that's why i told you about my life before." taehyung grabbed namjoon's collar, glaring deep his skull.

"now, i regret letting you live and telling you about my life. just like others, you betrayed me!" he growls and pinned namjoon on the wall, choking him.

jungkook gasped at the scene. "taehyung no! don't hurt him!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" taehyung used his demon voice and glared at the vampire.

"namjoon cares for you!"

"NO! HE DIDN'T! AND IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU!"

namjoon coughed and scratched taehyung's hands. even if he tries to fight back, it's no use. taehyung is still stronger than him and besides, he can't hurt him.

he loves taehyung like his little brother.

out of the blue, a white light was formed inside the house and a beautiful man came out of it.

"tae! don't hurt him!" the man said.

taehyung whipped his head and looks at the owner of the voice.

"h-hyung.."

seokjin hugs his brother ever so tightly, making namjoon fell down on the floor.

"please, don't kill him. he will be my husband someday and i will be heartbroken if you did."

"h-he betrayed me."

"that doesn't make you kill him. he told only one person!" seokjin scolded him.

taehyung looks at namjoon and gritted his teeth.

so he's siding that lucifer now instead of his own brother. he thought.

he unwrapped seokjin's arms around him and went to the entrance of the house.

"don't fucking tell me what to do. you left me and never came back, yet i'm still trying to bring you back to our kingdom. and now that you're here, you're siding namjoon's side?!" he clenched his fists.

"t-taehyung, it's not like that-"

"yes it is! i've been lonely and broken these years! i did my very best just to see you and bring you back to our kingdom! and that demon, i trusted him. i told him about my life and told him not to tell anyone."

he sighed out and spreads his wings. "but, look what he did." he chuckles, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"it won't kill you." jungkook said.

taehyung glared at the vampire. "if i tell jimin that you like him, and that you're a vampire, do you think it won't kill you?" he smirked.

jungkook gulped, sweat started forming on his forehead.

satan looks at his brother once again. "i hate you. i don't need you in my life anymore." he said before flying back towards the kingdom.

seokjin sobbed and namjoon didn't hesitate to pull him in a hug.

jungkook was just staring at the entrance of the house, scared that taehyung will really tell jimin the truth.

"tae, you're back." jimin smiles as he saw the demon sits on his throne.

"why are you here? go back to the room." taehyung glares at him.

jimin gulped at that and nodded, going to the bedroom then closed the door behind him.

earlier, they're this happy and smiling but now, taehyung went back to his old self.

he wonders what triggers taehyung. he doesn't have any idea where the demon went.

"he looks exhausted. maybe i should just give him some time alone." he mumbles.

meanwhile, taehyung plays with the feather of his wings, staring at it.

"ban everyone from coming here. namjoon or even my brother."

"yes, satan." the demons said.

"if they did. kill them immediately."

"satan, you want us to kill your brother?"

taehyung chuckles and hummed. "he doesn't even cares about me anymore. he only cared about his lovely future husband more." he said.

but little did he know that seokjin cares for him more than anything.

he's a demon, the satan, of course, he's heartless.

hoseok enters the place and kneels down on one knee in front of the king. "satan, the potion is finally here."

taehyung smirked and looks at him. "give me that."

hoseok stood up and comes up to the stairs of the throne and handed the bottle of potion to the king before going down again.

satan stared at it. its color is black mixed with red spots and is glowing.

he removes the lid then chugged it down, feeling the potion burn his throat but it didn't hurt him.

he cracked his neck as his body is slowly becoming stronger than before.

taehyung stood up and looks behind him, seeing his wings becomes bigger and fangs grew longer.

his eyes glows red and looks at a demons who's staring at him.

he smirked and attacked the demon by jumping to him and rips his head off with his long fingernails.

now, he can finally destroy heaven and kill their god and make the angels his demons.

but, except his brother.

"finally." he mutters, staring at his bloody hands with a wide grin on his face.