69: a smile.

taehyung slams the front door open. he didn't care if the door will break because of the harsh contact. he can just buy a new one.

"jimin?!" he shouted.

"t-tae.. it h-hurts.." he heard sobs and whimpers coming from the kitchen.

taehyung immediately runs towards the kitchen and his eyes widened at the sight.

without hesitation, he gently carried the human before going to hell.

"oh.. why are you here?"

"can't i be here?" yoongi scoffed and crossed his as he looks up at the sky.

"don't you have class?" jungkook replied, not tearing his eyes off of a book that he's reading.

the demon turns to look at the other. "i skipped."

"pfft. seok will surely scold you if he found out." jungkook laughed.

"well what about you? don't you have class too?"

jungkook closed the book and looks at the view in front of them. "it ends early today."

"i see."

the two fell into a deep silence. but it's not an awkward one, it's a peaceful one. no one dares to talk. only the sound of the wind can be heard as they stared at the view.

the two are currently in the rooftop of the school, both sitting on the worn out couch.

"i'm going back to hell. are you coming with me?" yoongi broke the silence.

jungkook smiles a little and nodded. "of course. i haven't saw seok for a long time already."

"kook, he's visiting us sometimes."

"but still. i miss him."

yoongi slips his hands inside his pocket. "me too. i miss his ass."

"yoongs."

the two broke into a laughter.

the older stands up and extended his hand for the vampire. "shall we get going?"

jungkook stared at him for a while before he stands up as well and held yoongi's hand. "let's go."

"HOSEOK!" taehyung shouted as soon as he arrived to the wizard's house.

hoseok immediately appeared and his eyes widened. "it's the time. put him on the bed."

taehyung immediately complies and gently lays down jimin on the bed who's sobbing from the unbearable pain.

the wizard then approached the human and did his work. "you can wait on the chair, satan. i promise to save your human your children."

"t-tae.." jimin sobbed more and tries to reach for the demon's hand.

taehyung immediately held his hand and placed a kiss on the back of it.

"everything will be alright, okay? shh, you gotta be strong for yourself and our kids." he said and left a kiss on the boy's forehead.

jimin nodded and tries to stop crying. "i-i will be strong. p-promise."

"that's my baby. now rest. i love you."

hoseok then placed his palm on the human's forehead, making the said boy fell unconscious.

taehyung sighed and watched as hoseok did his work and still not letting go of jimin's hand.

it seems like he'll be holding jimin's hand until the boy wakes up and their kids arrived.

"this will take long, satan. you can wait on the chair. everything will be alright." hoseok assures him while doing his work.

taehyung stared at jimin's face for a while before letting go of his hand and went to the chair.

he rests his face on his hands and sighed heavily.

"i shouldn't have left him alone. fucking stupid." he muttered, feeling angry to himself.

if only he stayed and just went to the grocery yesterday then he'll get to bring jimin to hoseok earlier. he wont found the poor human laying weakly on the floor, crying for help.

it's all his fault.

well, that's what he thought.

it's been about two hours.

cries of the babies can be heard and taehyung immediately stands from his seat and looks at hoseok with wide eyes.

"congratulations, satan. they're both healthy." hoseok said, holding the little girl on his arms.

taehyung slowly approached them and stared at the little babies. the little boy is laying down on the table with a soft mattress on it while the little girl is now being laid down beside the boy by the wizard.

the babies's crying finally came to a stop as soon as hoseok rubbed their stomach.

his eyes then landed on jimin who's laying down unconscious on the bed.

hoseok immediately noticed the stare and smiles. "don't worry about jimin, satan. he's just resting as he's exhausted from earlier. i assure you that he will wake up soon."

"i see. thank you so much, hoseok."

"you know that i will do anything for you, my king." the wizard lets out a chuckle.

"i will leave you here with your beautiful family. if you need anything, i'm just in my desk, satan." hoseok said before walking off towards his table.

taehyung stared at the babies and a smile crept up on his face. he can't believe that they're finally here.

his and jimin's little angels.

carefully, he carried the little boy and stared at his face.

"hm. you look a lot like me." a chuckle left his mouth and placed a soft kiss on the baby's forehead.

he carried the child for a while before laying him back down on the mattress to carry the girl next.

taehyung studied the girl's face just like what he did to the little boy.

"and you look a lot like your mother." he muttered, the smile never leaving his face.

he laid the baby back down on the mattress then sat down on the chair which is placed beside the bed where the unconscious human is resting.

taehyung held jimin's hand and kissed the back of it, eyes admiring the boy's face.

"i hope you'll wake up soon, my love." he said, rubbing the boy's hand.

"you did so well. you fought for yourself and our kids. i am so proud of you, baby." he added.

"wake up soon. i want us to name our children together."

"we'll be good dads for them. we'll shower them our love that they deserve."

"we'll raise them together until they become a great person like their mother."

"jimin, i promise to take care of you and our kids. i love you so much and our angels, my love."